Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Jul 2016 at 5:26 PM
Not recieving validation code for Sims2Workshop
I signed up for the site about a month ago but never got an email with the validation code. I tried to get it sent again but nothing. I have a hotmail address and I found out from signing up to Sims Asylumn that hotmail auto-blocks emails from some forums. However. i cannot find a technical support email on T2W like on SA, so I'm kinda stumped. It's a shame bc I've heard of some cool stuff on there but nope, can't get it

pls help me
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 7th Jul 2016 at 9:57 PM
Your best bet is to get a non-hotmail email address and register again. Would recommend GMail personally; it can forward the emails to your main account. It's a good idea to have one or two throwaways anyways.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Field Researcher
#3 Old 7th Jul 2016 at 11:41 PM
The activation code nor would I have sent, but in my case is in Garden Of Shadows...
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 8th Jul 2016 at 10:28 AM Last edited by Staarchild : 8th Jul 2016 at 10:50 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by ihatemandatoryregister
Your best bet is to get a non-hotmail email address and register again. Would recommend GMail personally; it can forward the emails to your main account. It's a good idea to have one or two throwaways anyways.

@ihatemandatoryregister thank you i wasn't sure if gmail might block the emails too but i have one attached to my youtube account so i'll use that fingers crossed~

UPDATE: got the email within a few seconds, tysm
Mad Poster
#5 Old 8th Jul 2016 at 8:59 PM
Pretty sure that I signed up to Sims2Workshop with my Gmail.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives