Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Jan 2017 at 10:24 PM
Ideas for poses/animations
Hey everyone!

So lately ive been getting back into the sims and i've been dying to make more machinima (or however you spell it lol), but lets be frank coming up with good ideas for poses
is kinda hard especially if you are not working on a project. You really don't have a need to make any.

BUT I'D LOVE TO PRACTICE AND DO THIS IN MY SPARE TIME.

Thats where you guys come on in and just slap some ideas down there and ill let you know if i chose yours.

ALL POSE AND ANIMATION IDEAS WILL BE PUT UP FOR DOWNLOAD ON MTS FOR ALL TO HAVE
plus i will also put the name of the person who came up with the idea in the first place. You must always give credit where it is due!

Thank you for taking the time to read this and leaving a idea down at the bottom. Im like super excited now!!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 26th Jan 2017 at 9:25 AM
I could never get the pose thing to work because I'm but a small gremlin but the slav squat meme would be hilarious. Or some super casual poses since I always see model-y poses but none that look like, you know, real life poses. Chillin' on couches or flopped across a bed or something.
Test Subject
#3 Old 11th Feb 2017 at 7:14 PM
I really need a mod that makes a sim look at the camera on command.