Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Jul 2016 at 4:50 AM
Default invisible child
She jumped into a neighborhood trashcan to look for toys and she became invisible. How can i fix this and does this usually happen? I got all the July patches.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 20th Jul 2016 at 5:17 AM
Have the child take a shower, or else going into a closet will maybe fix them. Yes, I think this is 'normal' now, lol.

MedievalMods and Sims3mods: Dive Cave Reset Fix, Resort Revamp, Industrial Oven Revamp, Will O' Wisp fix, UI Sounds Disabled, No Cars, Gnome Family Planner, Townies Out on the Town, No Martial Arts Clothes, Fast Skilling, etc. http://simsasylum.com/tfm/
Field Researcher
#3 Old 20th Jul 2016 at 5:19 AM
I had the same, so it's a bug, I think.
I just sent the child home (she was at a park with her parents), and followed her after a while. At home she was visible again.
Forum Resident
#4 Old 20th Jul 2016 at 5:33 AM
It was actually part of a stuff pack that has been leaked too early.

The kid has inadvertently found the invisible paint that will be in the "Invisible Stuff" pack.

When an engineer says that something can't be done, it's a code phrase that means it's not fun to do.
Scholar
Original Poster
#5 Old 20th Jul 2016 at 6:08 AM
You guys crack me up. I will do as you say! Thanks!
Test Subject
#6 Old 25th Jul 2016 at 5:42 PM
When my sims go invisible, I reload them somehow by moving them out and back in, the game reprocesses them usually. unless this invisible paint thing is real I don't have the stuff pack currently so not sure.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 26th Jul 2016 at 12:07 PM
I found out, that the child becomes invisible every time it jumps into a trashcan to look for toys, every time!
Does not happen when searching at frog-homes.
And taking a shower helps to become visible again.