Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
#26 Old 24th Jul 2016 at 5:50 PM
Pleasantview and my own sims, mostly born ingame, townies and pre-mades if they become part of my family or roomies with them.

I am Error.
Advertisement
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#27 Old 24th Jul 2016 at 8:19 PM
It's all me own stuff guv.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Mad Poster
#28 Old 25th Jul 2016 at 2:32 AM
I usually play my creations of neighborhoods..mostly because they're not 'canon' and thus not driven by expectations or limitations.
I usually have 2 going at once, and right now that's true: Alice Springs has been resurrected as of today (from about 3 years ago when I saved it), and Pine Island, an experiment of homesteading on an island off the coast of Maine.

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
Grave Matters: The funeral podium is available here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/e6tj...albits.zip/file
My other downloads are here: https://app.mediafire.com/myfiles
Instructor
#29 Old 25th Jul 2016 at 12:01 PM
I used to love both but these days I rarely have the motivation to play premade sims. I think it stems from the fact I've already played them so their stories are already written in my mind. These days I stick to my own hoods and sims.

Visit my ToT challenge here.
Field Researcher
#30 Old 25th Jul 2016 at 4:12 PM
I love to mix the pre made sims with a little ones that I made, in my actual neighborhood I have some of the Maxis Families that I recreate along with the Riverside, Bitville and the ones from the Riley's Story, they came in form of sub-hoods, my idea is always focus in make interesting stories with this families, live divorces, fights and new couples...
Test Subject
#31 Old 25th Jul 2016 at 5:29 PM
I prefer pre-made neighbourhoods. I find it easier to continue a story than write one from scratch.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#32 Old 26th Jul 2016 at 1:47 AM
changed the title and made some edits.
Page 2 of 2