Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Jan 2016 at 12:56 AM
LiS
Have you ever play Life is Strange, I played but my computer shuts it down.

I am truly a Sim Fan
Not a Warcraft or a Civilization,
I am truly a Sim Fan

ttp://www.missingstudios.com/ms/signaturegenerator/finished/mysig_801995495.jpg
Advertisement
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#2 Old 5th Jan 2016 at 7:45 AM
@EAMaster, moving this to Greater Gaming World.
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 5th Jan 2016 at 8:49 AM
I played first two episodes, but ended up watching it on YT. The fact that there is only 2 different endings saved me the trouble of wasting my time.

First few episodes are nice. The only problem I had was lip syncing. The game rewards you for your curiosity and exploring nature. Because I explored every inch of the game, i gained clues that allowed me to know who is the killer right after end of the second episode.

But then I stopped playing it. Third episode is probably the best one. I like how it introduces a new mechanic, and allows you to change things even more. 5th episode was chaos, but that was intended. The only thing I hate are the endings. I wanted to see Max break down in Chloe's arms before she makes the choice, and both choices are inevitable death of people she loves. Instead, I got emotionless Max screaming loudly at Chloe while her lips are out of sync.

It's even worse after that, but I won't spoil anything. Let's just say that none of the characters get credit. They just get forgotten at the end.

Ending feels rushed like f**k! That's why this is going one number down on my scale and instead of 8.7 it gets 7.7.

I still listen to the gorgeous music though..
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 5th Jan 2016 at 9:07 AM
I watched it instead of playing it. I really didn't like either ending. There was the choice I thought Max would have wanted to make, which was incredibly rushed and just fizzled out (and we didn't even get a kiss like the other ending provided!). The other choice had a much longer, more complete ending, but it wasn't the choice I thought Max would have made. Also, I knew what was going to happen with the hurricane as soon as I watched the first episode and while they did some interesting things in trying to justify it, I still thought it was stupid and it shoehorned every choice into two possible endings, which make it feel like the choices made had no real impact on how the story turned out.

The overall game was pretty good, but it took a big nosedive right at the end. It's probably still worth playing, though, since it does have a good story (until the end) and does a lot of interesting things.

My MTS writing group, The Story Board
Field Researcher
#5 Old 5th Jan 2016 at 8:42 PM
I am still have to finish the first ep, but I do like the "main feature" of the game, I just need to find a way to remove the girls from the steps since I glitched the game out last time I tried to do that!

I am MOHAAPlayer on Discord
Instructor
#6 Old 19th Jan 2016 at 4:12 AM
I would like it so much more if it wasn't so dang preachy. Look Max, I'm sorry, but I like being a conformist and wearing expensive clothes. Stop making me feel bad about it.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 25th Jan 2016 at 9:40 AM
I just finished it and it rocketed to the top 10 of my all-time favorite games ever. It's a masterpiece for gaming experiences.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 22nd Feb 2016 at 4:10 PM
I just bought the limited edition for my xbox one. I love all the stuff that comes with it. 10/10 would cry again.