Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Aug 2019 at 7:40 PM
Default Where can I find a custom refrigerator mod that comes with it's own food? "Ala Cart perhaps?"
Hello, I am looking for a mod/hack that is a fridge, it comes with it's own food varieties and makes eating a little more filling for the sims and really cut down on starvation. It was beige in colour I think.

I recently got back into Sims 1, I still have a lot of old content I had downloaded ages ago yet this one in particular is nowhere to be seen. I've since left that old machine I played it on behind so I'm a bit baffled as to why I have backed up all my other mods, except for that one. Anyway I asked on the reddit forums about it and I was told to ask here just incase. They say the name of the mod could be Ala Cart but it doesn't sound familiar to me. But I am currently Googling it to see if it is.

If anybody has any ideas on what it is called and where it still might be to download then thanks a lot! This one escaped me.

"Look, I haven't paid my taxes in six years, I'm not getting busted by some sandwich" Master Shake, Aqua Teen Hunger Force.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 16th Aug 2019 at 1:47 AM
C&C had one called a la carte. The site is offline now after a hacking some years ago. There are groups here and it is sure to be in one of them

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/waitingforc-c/info
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/waitingforc-c2/info
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups...fo?guccounter=1
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Aug 2019 at 7:00 PM Last edited by Metal dragon : 17th Aug 2019 at 11:52 PM.
Ahh, yeah I noticed the site was down when it mentioned the fridge but had no link to it. I'll go check out those Yahoo groups, thanks!

*Edit*
Well, I eventually found it. I couldn't get into Yahoo groups, I have never had an account with Yahoo before and when I made one it kept denying me access to the groups. Apparently I needed to link it with an id...I thought it was the id. So when I go on the prompt to link the email to an id, or to even set up an id. I just get kicked back to account creation and get sent through the loop again. Too many times on websites stuff like this happens and you can't get away from the loop....I gave up. But thanks for the links, maybe if I can get it working I'll take a look at them again.

Anyway a new Google search came up with a totally different C&C page, I managed to get the fridge from there and downloaded the food packs to make it work also.

"Look, I haven't paid my taxes in six years, I'm not getting busted by some sandwich" Master Shake, Aqua Teen Hunger Force.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 21st Aug 2019 at 4:59 PM
Sorry you had trouble with yahoo. But glad to hear you got it. Please edit your thread ttle to say (Solved!) And enjoy the sims 1!