Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Head Shape Slider

by jonha Posted 17th Apr 2010 at 10:11 PM - Updated 27th Nov 2011 at 11:44 AM by jonha

130 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 96 Feedback Posts, 33 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 4 of 6
Scholar
Original Poster
#76 Old 30th Sep 2010 at 9:06 PM
That's probably similar to the hair mesh problem described on the overview page. You would need to fix the hat mesh. i have a pretty neat idea how to easily fix all meshes, but i have not much time a the moment. So there is currently no fix for that.
Test Subject
#77 Old 9th Oct 2010 at 6:26 PM
Thank you!!!! It's cool because...

• ...I can make Mr. Spock's long face.

• ...I can make Sims with long faces.

Mad Poster
#78 Old 30th Oct 2010 at 7:46 PM
Oh, please update this soon for LN. All my lovely sims with long thin faces now look like porkers!! I can't stand it! Please....thanks!!!
Test Subject
#79 Old 21st Nov 2010 at 4:08 AM
Thanks for this mod! It really opens up the possibilities for more unique-looking sims.

One question I have, though: is it possible to change more than just the width of the chin? Maybe a slider for chin depth, or angle (as viewed from the side), or chin length instead of just raising and lowering the whole jaw? The problem is that lowering the mouth often creates an unnatural-looking crease or overlap between the lower lip and the chin, and the sims generally have big chins, so there isn't a lot of room to move the lips downward.

Anyway, didn't mean this as a complaint, only an observation/suggestion. Wonderful mod, thank you!
Scholar
Original Poster
#80 Old 1st Dec 2010 at 10:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by edejan
Oh, please update this soon for LN. All my lovely sims with long thin faces now look like porkers!! I can't stand it! Please....thanks!!!

It's already compatible. There was no need for an update.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#81 Old 27th Jan 2011 at 8:43 PM
OMG THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! I hate the fact that all my sims faces look puggy and that is one of the main reasons im not that into the sims3 but alas! you fixed my delima!
Test Subject
#82 Old 2nd Feb 2011 at 10:39 PM
Now that I have this installed, none of the other sliders in the head section work. :\
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#83 Old 16th Mar 2011 at 2:59 PM
Where is the slider located? I cant seem to find it. x_x
It might just be me though, my game has a ton of glitches anyway.
Scholar
Original Poster
#84 Old 18th Mar 2011 at 9:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by astrocherry
Where is the slider located? I cant seem to find it. x_x
It might just be me though, my game has a ton of glitches anyway.

The slider is in Head->General
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#85 Old 6th Oct 2011 at 9:13 AM
Thank you for this sliders
Lab Assistant
#86 Old 6th Oct 2011 at 9:29 AM
A quick question do we need both files or just one of them ? please help if possible

To live each day is a hell of a miracle
Scholar
Original Poster
#87 Old 6th Oct 2011 at 6:03 PM
You only need Jonha_Sliders_HeadShape.zip but you can optionally install the other one to fix a broken hair mesh.
Test Subject
#88 Old 15th Nov 2011 at 4:03 PM
Do you know if this mod is still working for the Pets patch?
Scholar
Original Poster
#89 Old 15th Nov 2011 at 5:47 PM
As with my other sliders: should work but you might get minor deformations.
Test Subject
#90 Old 25th Nov 2011 at 4:24 AM
I have reloaded my game 3 times now and this slider still will not show up in Head > General or anywhere else in CAS for that matter. I have Pets installed and an up to date version of Master Controller so I know it's not a slider limitation issue. I have your BASE and Head Size package files installed and those work just fine... as well as all the other sliders I've found around the internet. I've checked my package files with Dashboard and there's no conflicts in any files.

This is the only slider that won't show in my game. Help. :/
Test Subject
#91 Old 25th Nov 2011 at 4:30 AM
Nevermind, now it shows up after the 4th attempt. What I changed is that I had the hairfix one in that would not show so I removed it and downloaded the original version which and it shows in my game. This is awesome, thanks for your work.
Scholar
Original Poster
#92 Old 27th Nov 2011 at 11:42 AM
The hairfix one needs to be installed in addition to the slider. Installing only the hairfix one will have no effect.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#93 Old 24th Dec 2011 at 2:24 PM
Great Job, this is simply PERFECT..thank you so much
Test Subject
#94 Old 12th Jan 2012 at 3:44 PM
Default Hi
Hi Johna, i would ask you something, could you do a slider to do narrower heads ? I keep thinking that they have a really big heads :/

well, just if you have time to do it, thank you for all your work

bye
Scholar
Original Poster
#95 Old 12th Jan 2012 at 7:01 PM
I have already made a head size slider in the other download. To make it narrower there is a buildin ea slider.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#96 Old 8th Mar 2012 at 2:59 AM
Please update this mods soon to go with the patch, I really love it .
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#97 Old 25th Mar 2012 at 5:16 AM
Perfect.

Even slight changes change the characteristics of a Sim's face. Inheritance works nicely.

This made my town more colorful. Thanks.
Test Subject
#98 Old 19th Jun 2012 at 7:19 PM Last edited by MisterLuvsFilm : 21st Jun 2012 at 12:08 AM.
does this work for the latest patch (1.34)??? Because my game has been crashing lately and I believe this may be the problem. I am not certain for sure though. Just asking. :D

EDIT: I have since deleted this slider. My game no longer crashes. Please Update to 1.34!!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#99 Old 9th Aug 2012 at 2:05 AM
you are a life saver, thank you )
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#100 Old 2nd Sep 2012 at 4:45 AM
thanks for making this, now my sim can finally have a smaller head, instead of a giant-default-looking EA maxis head. ur a life saver, keep up the good work.
Page 4 of 6