Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Wanderlust, a new Sims 2 building contest - posted on 3rd Feb 2018 at 3:19 AM
Replies: 1616 (Who?), Viewed: 167466 times.
Page 65 of 65
Mad Poster
#1601 Old 24th Jan 2018 at 12:47 AM
Don't you cringe when they clean a counter - including the food on it? And when a wolf growls at a baby?! And when someone trying to throw an ax throws it BEHIND themselves?

Namaste
Inventor
#1603 Old 28th Jan 2018 at 5:23 PM

Finnian's got work, so Reed's the one home to receive the baby his husband adopted. As he cuddles her for the first time, he thinks to himself, "Maybe this could be fun."

With Freetime newly installed, Michael gets to be the first one in the 'hood to have the cliche experience of tossing the pigskin around with your old man. Neither of them are very good at it.

Later, Emil expresses his worries that Michael won't be able to make enough money, seeing as how he has no career goals. Michael reassures his father that he'll find something to do with himself once he gets to college. "And shouldn't you be worrying about Lucas? He's like, a junior, and he still doesn't know what he's doing!"

As he puts his now toddler daughter to bed, Reed thinks to himself, "Yeah...I think I could get to like this."

I've got one or two things on MTS, but most of my stuff is on my main site here:
http://simcessories.blogspot.com/
(Now recruiting budding creators.)
Mad Poster
#1604 Old 1st Feb 2018 at 3:48 PM
Drooly?

Namaste
Lab Assistant
#1605 Old 2nd Feb 2018 at 12:03 AM
New Hair Colour and new baby for this sim xx

************ Leah****************
See my Blog https://lolasimsposts.tumblr.com/
Lab Assistant
#1606 Old 2nd Feb 2018 at 1:44 AM
I'm unsure why the girls pack themselves on the left side of the room, while the boys sat on the right. When art imitates life.

Visit my Simblr: LIttleBitSims
Test Subject
#1607 Old 2nd Feb 2018 at 3:56 AM

Siblings Emily (back left), Dominic (back right), and Jennifer (front left) "missed" the bus and had to be driven to school by responsible mom Kaylynn.
Inventor
#1608 Old 2nd Feb 2018 at 6:02 PM

Newly engaged couple Lucas Agnarsson and Emma Owens dance the night away. Harrison's the only one not engaged in the dorm, but I think that'll be changing soon.

What with him taking care of the house and her striving for the top of her career, Emil and Sophie don't get romantic moments like this very often. Maybe that's why they're always all over each other at family gatherings. It's kinda cute~

Emil randomly rolled up a want to invite his older brother Connor over. As I watched the two of them catch up, I started feeling a bit sad and nostalgic. This is likely Connor's last rotation--his life bar is almost at the end--and he was the first baby born in this 'hood. I watched these two grow up together.
Well, for now, he can tell his little brother about how big his granddaughter is getting.

At their wedding, Gabriel (Connor's younger son--at least he got to be there for that!) and his new wife Genesis are the only ones to eat in their new dining room. Guess they wanted a little privacy and a break from Gabriel's ever-growing family.

I've got one or two things on MTS, but most of my stuff is on my main site here:
Scholar
#1609 Old 2nd Feb 2018 at 8:44 PM
I sent one of my sims to the local health club and noticed this. I don't think she should be doing that in her condition.

Inventor
#1610 Old 9th Feb 2018 at 6:18 PM

This is definitely one of my better pics. Little Nicole gets to be the first toddler in my game to use the long-awaited activity table, in the nursery her grandpa, great-uncles, daddy, and uncle started their lives in. And she loves it.

Connor survived another rotation, but his wife Cathy didn't. Here she is waving goodbye to her family...who sadly cannot see her and are more occupied with how stinky the dog is at the moment. They were all crying for the rest of the night, though.

The faces sims make while studying.

After three college-years of constantly rolling wants to ask someone on a date but never showing interest in anyone I suggested, Harrison's finally found the one for him. She's a dormie called Uma Raha (which sounds like actual Simlish, like her parents were the kind of people to name their child "Cherish" or "Tarmac") and the two of them are now engaged.

Mad Poster
#1611 Old 9th Feb 2018 at 7:18 PM
Students in this dorm are CONSTANTLY sneaking out and bringing home crap. That morning I noticed a beat up couch - in the street. This time I caught a guy come in the house with a little black garbage bag...he was so HAPPY! "Look guys, now we can BBQ inside!". And one guy may be thinking "Sweet!", and one in the back "It's gold!". I left it there. There may be a fire.

Namaste
Test Subject
#1612 Old 12th Feb 2018 at 3:24 AM Last edited by marimisawa : 12th Feb 2018 at 6:47 AM.
Rick Contrary and his little sister, Ruby.

Mari | 21 | Female
My Tumblr | My Simblr
My favourite premade Sims: Florence Delarosa, Erin Beaker, Lucy Burb, Stella Terrano, Frances J. Worthington III, Jill Smith, Buck Grunt.
Link Ninja
#1613 Old 13th Feb 2018 at 7:10 AM
Default Another round of rando pics
1. Amelia Wellington thought dance class was just "okay" until this guy walked in.

2. Put away that drool
*squints* wow that guy has a nipple ring...must be really confidant

3. Amelia's older brother, Sawyer was eating take out at some college party. Bonded with this dude over lo mein.

4. Antoine Thackery is worried his younger sisters are gossiping about him, right in front of him. No shame...

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Lab Assistant
#1614 Old 13th Feb 2018 at 4:59 PM
Trying out this birthing posebox in my mini maternity hospital xx

************ Leah****************
See my Blog https://lolasimsposts.tumblr.com/
Mad Poster
#1615 Old 16th Feb 2018 at 5:11 PM
pants too tight?

He has NO chin, but somehow can smash food into his face...

He was abducted, and I guess the aliens tried to feed him - he came back with a bowl in his forehead. They also were unsuccessfull at getting him pregnant. But when the bowl was removed (it didn't even bleed!) it was still fresh and he ate it.

Namaste
Field Researcher
#1616 Old Yesterday at 11:14 PM
Romeo and Juliet on a date at the arcade

Circe Beaker and her and Loki's newborn baby girl Athena.

General Buzz dealing with his lonliness.

Puck Summerdream and Ripp Grunt are becoming fast friends.
Needs Coffee
staff: moderator
#1617 Old Yesterday at 11:38 PM
Trying out the lighting mod I put in. Spookymuffin with tweaks done my Dicreasy.

"Something seems different this evening."

"Can we help you?" *random chick walks through the house* **Random chick who is pregnant but not wearing a pregnancy morph**

"Nah, I'm a cow and I had ta use ya bog" She really is/was a cow I married her in but she doesn't live here! **bad picture is really bad**
Also this is my primary/elementary school.

She gets away with it because she is awesome. Even has pale purple eyes. She walks into wherever she pleases sneaking around and doing whatever the heck she wants. Oh random dude is my simself hubby/my hubby.
Screenshots

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Page 65 of 65