Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

MTS speed build challenge results - posted on 11th Nov 2018 at 8:38 PM
Replies: 1901 (Who?), Viewed: 189235 times.
Page 77 of 77
Mad Poster
#1901 Old Yesterday at 2:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubblebeam
So happy to have found this quick way of letting sims dine with different plates to one another. The decorative plate sits just a tad bit higher than the default plate, hiding it. Not the wittiest of solutions, but it seems to do what I wanted.

Was gonna go with making the default plate invisible, but that would necessitate having the deco plates out. Not to mention there'd be floating food if they decide not to eat at the table.

Edit. Even better, I found a quick way to also hide the plates so they're not on the table constantly. This is something I've wanted for years.

Meant to ask before, but are you planning on sharing this? It looks cool.
#1902 Old Yesterday at 6:14 PM

In her spare time, which is not often between being a teacher and a mother, Ingrid is quite committed to learning to play the violin.

Olivia's now old enough to help out at her mother's shop. She could ring Theresa up if she could just get the hang of all these buttons...

Some couples have dates every couple days, but I'm pretty sure this is the first proper date these two have had since college.

Course, somebody needs to look after newborn Elliot while that date's going on. Robonanny June to the rescue!

I've got one or two things on MTS, but most of my stuff is on my main site here:
http://simcessories.blogspot.com/
(Now recruiting budding creators.)
Page 77 of 77