Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

F-IN01 TS3 default replacement FULL FAMILY v2

by Navetsea Posted 6th Mar 2011 at 5:36 PM - Updated 23rd Jun 2012 at 11:19 AM by Navetsea

134 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 44 Feedback Posts, 89 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 6
Test Subject
#76 Old 17th Jul 2011 at 5:48 PM
Default No isa acc
Quote: Originally posted by Gzer
im having the EXACT same problem, i made 5 different emails to try see if that could have something to do with it, and ive continously tried things for 4 days but cant get a single account working at ISA, can you please do something ?

p.s. can anyone help me with getting ISA account my email is [email protected]

Same problem.
Test Subject
#77 Old 22nd Jul 2011 at 11:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sixty9.eyes
Same problem.

Here too. Joined ISA about a week ago and never received any acknowledgment, activation or anything else. Is there anyway or anyone who can contact someone there to see what's going on?

It's unfortunate that the full versions of these skins aren't available on any site but one that isn't allowing anyone to join...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#78 Old 30th Jul 2011 at 8:29 AM
Wow! These look amazing in game, I just tried them out for the first time last night. I think this is my new favourite skin in TS3, the attention to detail is AMAZING. It brings a whole new level of realism to the game. I love looking at my sims faces now, I noticed even the kids just look different now (they used to look the same no matter what genetics they had). I can't get over how talented so many creators are on MTS!
Test Subject
#79 Old 16th Aug 2011 at 5:20 PM
I love these so much! But I'm just a little confused on which file I should download. I want this skin for males and females, all ages, soo do I download all of them ? Or is that one the last file is for? Sorry if this is a dumb question haha :p
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#80 Old 19th Aug 2011 at 1:13 PM
These are the best default skintones ever. Children look so cute! Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#81 Old 27th Aug 2011 at 5:35 PM
great set!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#82 Old 12th Sep 2011 at 8:34 PM
i downloaded the set for LN. Do i need to download it again for generations?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#83 Old 30th Sep 2011 at 1:51 PM
I just recently went back to your skins, i have the full pervy version. One question, the specular skin for the men, when i use it, the add on man bits don't show up and for the for some reason the body looks like the EA default.

I have deleted all cache files and any world caches. Another question, i do like this skin, except there is a line, not very visable where the face v2c doesn't qutie match up with the body skin v2b. The first and second version you released matched up perfectly. (sorry if i sound like i am moaning) This was the only reason i took your skins out my game, but now i miss them. So i put them back in.

Apart from that i love this skin, because the details on the skin is so beautiful. I really like the lips, i love all the lines on it. which is why i use face v2c now.

I would love a non default too. Very detailed and super realistic skin. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#84 Old 13th Dec 2011 at 3:14 AM
Fantastic
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#85 Old 4th Jan 2012 at 10:47 AM
Love it, thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#86 Old 12th Jan 2012 at 7:10 AM
Thank you, Love your skins
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#87 Old 7th Feb 2012 at 8:41 AM
That's what I need!Thank you very much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#88 Old 11th Mar 2012 at 6:36 PM
thanks, nice work
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#89 Old 11th Mar 2012 at 8:17 PM
Nice. Very smooth. Thank you! =)
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#90 Old 12th Mar 2012 at 10:53 PM Last edited by missy harries : 14th Apr 2012 at 2:28 PM.
Just to say thank you, your skins are wonderfully realistic
Test Subject
#91 Old 17th Mar 2012 at 11:07 PM
Does this mod work with 1.33? Thank you in advance.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#92 Old 17th Mar 2012 at 11:10 PM
is this supposed to just appear on the sims when i download them? or do i need to do something else?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#93 Old 30th Mar 2012 at 5:29 PM
I have the line around the neck as well, but a worse problem is that the skin cuts off at the scalp, like if I have a bald sim his face has this skin but his head's the default, making it stand out and look really weird. I've deleted all of the Cache files but the problem's still there, is there a way to fix it??
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#94 Old 8th Jun 2012 at 2:58 AM
I like those alot. Ive been using them for some time, but as i've just updated my game, it seems that they "warp" a bit, per example, nose at minimum setting get "reverese" inside the face, mouth is a little fogged and twisted. Just wondering if im alone with those problems, and if the skins is the problem, and not a "18" from the screen" problem, if you will update them? I run the game on max settings.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#95 Old 18th Jun 2012 at 8:17 PM
I absolutely love your skins, thank you for sharing your masterpieces.
In the future, I hope you do skins for the new SuperNatural expansion coming up. As you did for the unique Sims in Sims 2.

Scholar
Original Poster
#96 Old 21st Jun 2012 at 1:25 AM
Hello all, I would have an updated version made as nondefault soon, currently I still have to make its obligatory presentation screencaps thingy (which I'm not very good at)

The rest of my skins can be found in my blog
http://navetsea.blogspot.com
Test Subject
#97 Old 27th Jun 2012 at 10:06 AM
Is there a way to get the skins for the toddlers & children only? I use a skin for teens through elder, and I like the ones I have, but they aren't made for toddlers or kids. Could you do that? Or have you did it & I am overlooking it?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#98 Old 28th Jun 2012 at 10:41 PM
thanks
Test Subject
#99 Old 9th Jul 2012 at 3:43 AM
wanted to make a request of the skin, like the game so that with nipples in both sexes, and the nipples of females more defined.
Test Subject
#100 Old 23rd Jul 2012 at 4:42 PM
I have a huge problem installing them, too. I deleted all the cache files and everything others said, but it's still not working. So, what should I do?
Navetsea, do you think you can make these files sims3packs?

.~# All that is | Ever | Ever was | Will be | Ever | Twisting | Turning | Through the | Never. #~.
[You all be loved.]
Page 4 of 6