Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Theorist
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Dec 2016 at 9:55 AM Last edited by Shoosh Malooka : 5th Dec 2016 at 11:06 AM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, Into the Future
Default Private account - I shouldn't have any friends
In My Game Library I select Sims 3 and at the bottom section, Friends Who Play it says

Friends playing now (2)

This shouldn't be possible because it's a private account set up with the option that no one can see me online to add me. Not liking this at all. Google isn't helping because searching "friends on Origin" brings up many finds about how to set it up with friends. If someone across the world hacks my account I swear to shit I will go to Serta's and rip a tag off of a mattress, making me a federal criminal. I will go to EA's building and pull the fire alarm during the lunch break.
Advertisement
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#2 Old 5th Dec 2016 at 12:16 PM
Can't you see who those "friends" are and whether you recognise them from somewhere? Maybe they're people you interacted with during the thesims3.com times, through the forums, the My Page or Store gifting, or connections you made in another Origin game. I wouldn't be surprised if Origin automatically created these friends via database linking.