Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Sep 2015 at 11:33 AM Last edited by ryjamesxo : 5th Sep 2015 at 11:21 AM.
Default Blooms feet (Found)
I was wondering if anyone had blooms feet as I can't get onto her website and download them and I heard she quit like 2 maybe a few years ago and I'm unable to register and I've had a look through this thread and the link directs me to just adverts thank you to who ever helps
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 3rd Sep 2015 at 2:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ryjamesxo
I was wondering if anyone had blooms feet as I can't get onto her website and download them and I heard she quit like 2 maybe a few years ago and I'm unable to register and I've had a look through this thread and the link directs me to just adverts thank you to who ever helps

I think this zip file is the blooms sexy bare feet for sims 3. It re-textures the base game bare feet. Let me know if the zip works!
Attached files:
File Type: zip  bloom sexy feet.zip (366.6 KB, 41506 downloads) - View custom content
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd Sep 2015 at 8:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by slimpast
I think this zip file is the blooms sexy bare feet for sims 3. It re-textures the base game bare feet. Let me know if the zip works!

YES thank you so much!
Test Subject
#4 Old 27th Nov 2015 at 9:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by slimpast

Thanks for posting this up, I've been looking for this mod everywhere! It's not even posted on Insimenator.org. :-(
Test Subject
#5 Old 16th Dec 2015 at 2:05 AM
Oh my gosh you are the best!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 17th Jan 2016 at 9:51 PM
Thank you so much i've been trying to find these for ages!

Hi! My name is Britne
Field Researcher
#7 Old 3rd Feb 2016 at 6:58 PM
Ahhh~ Thank you so much for sharing this! I was quite worried this wonderful default replacement creation was permanently gone for TS3. I searched with no luck...until now. Yay! Good-bye blocky feet!

"Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters." - Neil Gaiman

Instructor
#8 Old 3rd Feb 2016 at 11:15 PM
These look really useful--how do they work in-game? Can the sims still wear socks? Do they work with custom skins?
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 4th Feb 2016 at 12:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Butterbot
These look really useful--how do they work in-game? Can the sims still wear socks? Do they work with custom skins?

yes and yes they work just like EA's feet
Instructor
#10 Old 4th Feb 2016 at 7:18 PM
Awesome--grabbing them now. Thanks for the info!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 27th Feb 2016 at 3:10 AM
Thank you for the upload. I've been looking for her feet.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 8th Apr 2016 at 7:40 AM
These are Defaulted, I'd bee trying to get on bloom's site for ages! so thank you to the person who uploaded these big help!
Test Subject
#13 Old 2nd Nov 2016 at 2:01 PM
Hey, not sure if you're aware of this, but retroxdance has converted them for children/toddlers too!

http://retroxdance.tumblr.com/post/...-of-the-default
Test Subject
#14 Old 2nd Dec 2016 at 4:45 AM
Thank you so much slimpast and StarkLitSTART. These are wonderful.
Test Subject
#15 Old 7th Jan 2017 at 3:26 PM
Thank you so much for the link! These mods make the game so much more realistic and pleasant.
Theorist
#16 Old 7th Jan 2017 at 6:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Butterbot

They work fine with socks and custom skins. I used them for awhile.

In the end I thought they made their feet look too blocky and removed them, but a lot of people love the way they look. At least TS3 feet aren't as bad as the feet on TS2 sims.

¢¾ Receptacle Refugee ¢¾ ~ Where are we going, and why am I in this handbasket!? ~
Laura's Legacy