Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Jan 2016 at 12:36 AM
Default Can Young Adult sims be PlantSims?
I would just like to know. Thanks!
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 2nd Jan 2016 at 1:02 AM
I don't see why not. I haven't tried it yet, but I think so...

"Oh look, my grandchild is now an elder. They grow up so fast. Gee, I wonder when I'll finally graduate college." Sims 2
Mad Poster
#3 Old 2nd Jan 2016 at 5:56 AM
I'd say no. Only adults, toddlers and elders are set up for Plantsimism.
Inventor
#4 Old 2nd Jan 2016 at 6:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
I'd say no. Only adults, toddlers and elders are set up for Plantsimism.

If they grow from another Plantsim's "Grow a Plantbaby" action (asexual reproduction, basically), then yes, those are the only three lifestages available to them. But what if you use "boolprop testingcheatsenabled true" to continuously infest a mess of garden plants and orchard trees with bugs, then send a young adult around to spray them all? Won't PlantSimism eventually happen?

That could be another experiment. I'm not sure if I've ever tried that one....
Mad Poster
#5 Old 2nd Jan 2016 at 8:54 AM
I don't think so. I think only adults and elders who spray get turned.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#6 Old 2nd Jan 2016 at 1:16 PM
Charity is correct here - the only options on the skintones are for toddlers, adults and elders.

I think there's a mod (with accompanying skintones) which extend the age categories for plantsims but I've long since forgotten where that was. Someone might know.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 2nd Jan 2016 at 3:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by maxon
Charity is correct here - the only options on the skintones are for toddlers, adults and elders.

I think there's a mod (with accompanying skintones) which extend the age categories for plantsims but I've long since forgotten where that was. Someone might know.

I think this might be the mod you've mentioned http://modthesims.info/d/492769.
But I don't use it myself.

Here is a helpful tutorial I found: http://didilysims.tumblr.com/plantsim.