Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Nov 2016 at 12:15 AM
Default sims game poll
A little poll about sims game
Here's a poll about sims games: "What is your favorite sims game ?

https://fr.surveymonkey.com/r/SSTQT8X
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 21st Nov 2016 at 11:55 PM
Isn't this bound to be biased though since you are posting the link in the Sims 3 discussion?
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 22nd Nov 2016 at 1:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by themysteriouscorn
Isn't this bound to be biased though since you are posting the link in the Sims 3 discussion?

It has been posted in all the sections.
Site Helper
#4 Old 22nd Nov 2016 at 5:12 PM
I voted for Sims 1 and my vote apparently didn't register.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Theorist
#5 Old 22nd Nov 2016 at 8:06 PM
For each game, there are things I like about it and dislike about it. The best would be an ideal game that would combine TS3's open world + TS2's Open for Business + TS3's open careers + TS2's ease of creating custom careers and majors.

For now I'm leaning to say that I appreciate the open world of TS3 the most. I'm way too tired of loading screens. Not even planning to look TS4's way for that reason. It may well be a great game, but loading screens? It's a huge step back in the Sims franchise, the step I'm personally not taking.
Theorist
#6 Old 23rd Nov 2016 at 1:33 PM
I think the poll looks like that because lots of simmers didn't have a computer powerful enough to run Ts3, or they just didn't try the game.

#BlairWitchPetition
TS3 NEEDS: TENNIS COURTS > BUSES > PIGS/SHEEP
Can't find stuff in build and buy mode? http://www.nexusmods.com/thesims3/mods/1/?
Field Researcher
#7 Old 24th Nov 2016 at 1:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by 310175
It has been posted in all the sections.

Heheh facepalm... Ah, that makes sense
Instructor
#8 Old 24th Nov 2016 at 7:37 AM
The Sims 4 got 23 votes. It's doing well!

MKATSONP is a Sims 3 Medieval Comedy Drama on Youtube and Tumblr
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 1st Jan 2017 at 8:03 PM
Up, please vote.