Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Nov 2016 at 4:55 PM
Default Fraps
So, I film Sims 3 Videos, and I use Fraps. But if I pause my game, you can see the red lines around my screen and is being shown in the video.
And if my sims are sitting down, or whatever they are doing, you can see a chair in the corner. How do I change that?
Advertisement
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#2 Old 24th Nov 2016 at 6:15 PM
The red line (And the sim's UI) can be turned off with F10. I'm not sure what you mean with the chair in the corner. You mean the walls being down?
Site Helper
#3 Old 24th Nov 2016 at 6:41 PM
I think "chair in the corner" means the action queue icon, since the OP mentioned it happens when the sim is sitting.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 25th Nov 2016 at 11:14 PM
I'm not very good at explaining, but when your sims are doing something the little icon pops up in the left corner. Like if they're sleeping, a bed or something is in the corner or going to the bathroom, a toilet is in the corner. I don't know if that makes sense? But that's showing when I use Fraps, and when I pause my game and the red lines are around the computer screen