Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Dec 2016 at 12:20 PM
Default Custom Moodlets that you want in Sims 3
Top of the line, of course: negative Pregnancy moodlets.

Pregnant (Bad/Red) - a moodlet that always pops up for Sims with the Dislikes Children or Commitment Issues traits. They may carry the child, but that doesn't mean they are too happy about it. Could also pop up with other Sims, especially towards the end of pregnancy, when things get heavier.

Neausea - I feel there should be a chance of vomitting still occuring during the pregnancy phase; some women do experience morning sickness all nine months longer, others never.

Swollen Feet - "Phew, walking around with those extra baby pounds certainly puts a strain on your feet! Sitting down has never sounded so appealing."

Itchy Feet - occurs in Seasons, if a Sim is walking around in wet grass barefoot a lot. Adds new item/interaction of 'put on foot salve'. "Maybe your Sim stepped into something unpleasant. That tingly, burning sensation on your soles is not nice."
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 6th Dec 2016 at 9:17 PM
I think the feet ones are a bit too in-depth, but the others would be good to have. It doesn't make sense that Sims who Dislike Children are happy to be pregnant, and I'd go so far as to give their spouses the negative pregnancy moodlet too, if they have the Dislikes Children trait and their partner gets pregnant.

I'd love more random moodlets related to school and work:

Got Caught Cheating on Test (negative) - accompanied by the grade dropping a letter and a day of detention. Sims can already get detention if they spend too much time talking, IIRC. The opposite would be "Tiptoed to The Top", where a sim would successfully cheat and gain school performance Sims with certain traits - Rebel, Mean Spirited, Evil etc. - and/or a lower grade would have an increased chance of attempting to cheat.

Got Praised - by teacher/boss/customer, accompanied by an increase in school/work performance.

Forgot to Turn In Report/Do Homework/Project - if the active sim doesn't read the assigned materials (books, journals) or do their homework before going in to work/school.

Busted - being caught by the teacher/boss while sleeping at the desk if they're too tired. Kids get detention, adults have to work overtime.

Office/Classroom Hijinks - positive if sim has a Good Sense of Humor, negative if they have No Sense of Humor. A coworker/classmate decides to prank the active sim and, depending on their traits, the relationship with the coworker goes up (positive moodlet) or down (negative moodlet).

Tumblr - more downloads! ◾ CC reuploads / creator backupsTS3 CAS Conversion Catalog - for basegame, EP, SP, and Store clothing!