Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Nov 2017 at 12:02 PM
Default WCIF Functional Jewellery Display Racks And/Or An Invisible BV Jewellery Display?
I am currently planning and setting up a new 'hood, and I want to play a bit differently this time around. I hope to make more use of accessories categorised as BV jewellery, so that my sims can buy accessories, including hats, scarves, slippers, wellies etc, in shops and wear them with specific outfits. This means that I will need at least one shop where my sims can buy such things. It would seem very odd to me having sims purchase slippers from a jewellery rack, so I was wondering if anyone knows of functional jewellery purchasing racks which look like something else - like a (modern) hat stand, a rack of scarves, a shoe box etc?

If I can't find a functional rack which looks appropriate I could try to fake it by making a display using clutter and then placing an invisible jewellery display rack for my sims to purchase from. Does anyone know of an invisible recolour (or clone?) for the BV jewellery rack?

All suggestions, links and so on are, as always, much appreciated! :-)
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 22nd Nov 2017 at 6:37 PM Last edited by Aileena : 22nd Nov 2017 at 7:01 PM.
I'll try and make a recolour like that for you, @lauratje86. I've recently learned how to do that and made recolours of Katy_76's Seasons Kiosks.

UPD: The recolour is already done and available for download here.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Nov 2017 at 7:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Aileena
I'll try and make a recolour like that for you, @lauratje86. I've recently learned how to do that and made recolours of Katy_76's Seasons Kiosks.

UPD: The recolour is already done and available for download here.

Thank you Aileena, that's brilliant! :-) It will definitely be very useful!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 22nd Nov 2017 at 7:44 PM