Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Nov 2017 at 10:17 AM Last edited by Emerald1234 : 19th Nov 2017 at 11:43 AM.
Default Where Can I Find TS4/TS3 Sims For TS2?
i'm making a beginning megahood (a megahood with all of the beginning hoods combined) and was wanting to add some ts3 and ts4 sims along the way;does anyone know where i can find some?

is there anyone who has made sims 4 sims such as the sims in windenberg or something or someone who has made sims 3 pre-mades such as jamie jolina erin kennedy etc?

I May Be Life Dumb But I'm Sim Smart(mostly).
My Tumblr
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 19th Nov 2017 at 11:26 AM
You might get better results by actually naming specific sims you're wanting as if they're anything like Sims 2 then there are a LOT of premade sims. If you are lookin for the ancestors of the Sims 2 then you're better off getting Marka63's beginning hoods as he did them all as well as made them all into shopping districts.

There are a few, I guess you'd call them ancestor sims, that are in 3 that are not in or mentioned in 2, and those are Kaylynn Langerak's family as well as, I think Simis and/or Jocasta Bachelor's parents. As for if anyone made them, I'm thinkin someone did, but I can't recall who. I preferred to use Simis and Jocasta and make them their own parents in a sense rather than dl'in and tryin to incorporate them into the Beginnin Pleasantview.