Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Jan 2018 at 6:22 PM Last edited by Emmynemmy : 5th Jan 2018 at 6:37 PM.
Default Unlocking makeup for teens
I have some makeup that I want to use for my teens, but currently it is only allowed for YA-A.

I was wondering if there was a mod, or a setting on nraas_mastercontroller that would unlock all makeup for teens?

Or is there a way to change the settings of a specific piece of cc through s3pe?

Thanks~
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 5th Jan 2018 at 6:47 PM
Not 100% if it works, but you can open the CASP resource in S3PE, then expand the AgeGender section and the Age subsection, and enable the makeup for Teens.
Make sure to also enable it for the gender you want

Tumblr - more downloads! ◾ CC reuploads / creator backupsTS3 CAS Conversion Catalog - for basegame, EP, SP, and Store clothing!
Scholar
#3 Old 5th Jan 2018 at 7:05 PM
As sweetdevil said, open the package in s3pe, look for the CASP resource type, select it and in the bottom bar click on the button that says "grid", in there you'll see settings and characteristics of the package that you can change.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 5th Jan 2018 at 8:34 PM
Thank you both, I will try this when I get home.

Side note, sweetdevil, im a big fan of your mods. I love the ones that are just small tunings to irritating game functions
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 7th Jan 2018 at 10:19 PM
Hey guys that didn't work.

After I change it to "true" next to teen in the AgeGender category and click "Commit", it reverts back to false.

Am i doing something wrong?
Test Subject
#6 Old 7th Jan 2018 at 11:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Emmynemmy
Hey guys that didn't work.

After I change it to "true" next to teen in the AgeGender category and click "Commit", it reverts back to false.

Am i doing something wrong?

Try saving after closing? Or you could try updating S3PE
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 13th Jan 2018 at 10:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by efedgesd
Try saving after closing? Or you could try updating S3PE

So I tried installing the latest version of S3PE and it won't open on my computer. I have a mac and I have mono.

The version I had been using that work is s3pe_11-1216-1651.

So i guess the problem is that its just not compatible with macs?
Test Subject
#8 Old 13th Jan 2018 at 11:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Emmynemmy
So I tried installing the latest version of S3PE and it won't open on my computer. I have a mac and I have mono.

The version I had been using that work is s3pe_11-1216-1651.

So i guess the problem is that its just not compatible with macs?

It could be that... Windows is more common so yeah. Try searching for an alternative of that makeup maybe?
Alchemist
#9 Old 14th Jan 2018 at 2:16 PM
Hey OP, have you seen this guide: http://arisily.livejournal.com/17175.html?
I don't have a mac so I can't vouch for its accuracy, but maybe it's of some help?
Oh, and I think you can skip the Dashboard part, as you won't actually need it.

Tumblr - more downloads! ◾ CC reuploads / creator backupsTS3 CAS Conversion Catalog - for basegame, EP, SP, and Store clothing!