Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Nov 2017 at 3:18 PM
Default My Fallout Themed Megahood
this randomly came to my head but i'll state what this is
introduction
simnation is normally seen as a calm idyllic place but just like the pleasant family all you need to do is look past the facade but since nobody did thousands died and many more were injured after atomic bombs dropped;some were lucky and had basements to go in but others just had to stay above ground to be badly beaten and ;possibly lose their mind

Rules
-about 2 families in each hood will die and i'll use a dice to determine how many people will also be affected and what life stage and if supernaturals will inhabit the town
-in each hood only three building of each type (three commercial and three residential or dorms etc) will be intact the others will be dilapidated and about 2 will be completely gone
-one town will be inbred and another (eg:strangetown) will be a miitary base basically pick themes for the towns
-food that isn't produced by fishing/gardening will have to be spoiled
-when somebody dies i'll deal with it
-have a business per family
no aspiration rewards
only careers that will benefit people are allowed example: culinary law enforcement military science
-no tv or computers!
i'm posting about this here and posting this in challenges if people want to try this out

I May Be Life Dumb But I'm Sim Smart(mostly).
My Tumblr
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 27th Nov 2017 at 5:12 PM
The rules you've set up are interesting and I'm looking forward to reading about how it's going.
Instructor
#3 Old 28th Nov 2017 at 4:52 AM
Sound interesting! I might try it...

What's going on in your game group here: http://www.modthesims.info/forumdis...546&groupid=906
Check it out ;)
Scholar
Original Poster
#4 Old 28th Nov 2017 at 3:43 PM
you can also post what you've done in this thread

I May Be Life Dumb But I'm Sim Smart(mostly).
My Tumblr
Instructor
#5 Old 2nd Dec 2017 at 8:48 PM
Will do!

What's going on in your game group here: http://www.modthesims.info/forumdis...546&groupid=906
Check it out ;)