Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Jul 2017 at 10:51 PM
Go To Sleep Mod... Tips and Advice?
I've been wanting to make a Dream Mod, where, when your sim goes to sleep, you would have an option to entire their dreams via thought bubbles that pop up.

*Once your enter a sims dream, their dream will be a randomly generated building or lot, whether it be a park, a house, a bar, wherever, it depends on that sims moodlet when they first head to bed.

*Items, objects, and even sims will be randomly generated to depending on how that sim is feeling. Family members will automatically show up anyway.

*You can basically do whatever you want in the dream, like in the real world you can even build skills and friendships.

*Depending on the sims mood, it will be day or night.

*You will be able to into dreams of sims of all ages.

*The dream will end when it hits 6am, or you can end it yourself if you sims has to work around that time. You don't want them to oversleep and miss work/school... x3

So that's basically my idea for a Go To Sleep Mod, but I haven't been able to start on it, or even know what to do first, so is their any tips and advice, or any add ons that would help start me off with this mod? Any changes too? Thanks in advance.