Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Sep 2017 at 7:46 PM
wcif this hair?

i've tried leaving comments on the blog but it would seem its inactive. really desperate at this point
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 27th Sep 2017 at 5:12 AM
http://sims4marigold.blogspot.de/20...-head-band.html

There you go the download links are below the photos^^ (btw if you find some cc you'd like to have on pinterest or something but can't find directly, sometimes google reverse image search can get you very far, took me just a minute to find your download links :3)

I apologise in advance for every stupid question I'll ask. Actually sharing my creations instead of just making them for my own game is a whole new area for me ^.^
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th Sep 2017 at 11:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LizzieDarcy
http://sims4marigold.blogspot.de/20...-head-band.html

There you go the download links are below the photos^^ (btw if you find some cc you'd like to have on pinterest or something but can't find directly, sometimes google reverse image search can get you very far, took me just a minute to find your download links :3)

thanks! but I'm looking for the hair, that's the headband.
Test Subject
#4 Old 28th Sep 2017 at 2:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ooter
thanks! but I'm looking for the hair, that's the headband.

OH! So sorry I was in sims 2 with my head where headwear and hair was the same thing xD so I've done some (a ton of :D) research and I didn't find the exact same hair, but I found some very close fits, I think the closest one is this

which you find here

And here are the other ones that I think look somewhat similar

HERE

HERE

HERE

HERE

HERE

Hope that helps a bit :3

I apologise in advance for every stupid question I'll ask. Actually sharing my creations instead of just making them for my own game is a whole new area for me ^.^