Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Meet Me In My Next Life
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Sep 2017 at 2:09 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time
Default Phone recolors for me is a real pain
I have been downloading Phone recolors for years for ( talkatron 9000 and the Simline phone ) but the recolors "never" work for me even when I follow the creators directions as how to do it.
When using the swatch design tool all I get is a message that is saying it is not designable. I have try over and over throughout the years and still get zero recolors.

Most creators say to let your Sims use the phone first, then recolors the base and handset separately, and if the Sims don't use the phone first you can recolor the base, but not the handset.
That the handset will Auto change color. I have never had any luck with this. If you know a better way or if it work for you please share how ( thank you all )

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 25th Sep 2017 at 3:25 AM Last edited by joandsarah77 : 25th Sep 2017 at 8:03 AM.
Do you have the needed CEP files?

Edit: Moving to help, I think you will get more replies there since this isn't really a chat topic.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Meet Me In My Next Life
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th Sep 2017 at 9:55 PM Last edited by Simonut : 26th Sep 2017 at 1:39 AM.
@joansarah77 it's ok with me that you move it here, yes I have CEP version V.9.2 for years since I been playing the Sims.
I guess I am still in the zero answer zone, It seem once again I have to never have my phone recolors.

NOTE: UPDATE I found the problem when checking the CEP files in my game some was missing, so I reinstalled the CEP now all the phone colors are there. Happy now Thanks Jo's

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".