Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Sep 2017 at 6:14 AM
Default Invisible/Recolors of Soccer Goal
I play historic neighborhoods, and I love having my sims play soccer, but I've always hated that big, ugly square that ruins my garden paradise.

Is there a invisible recolor out there, or any grunge/wooden options?
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 25th Sep 2017 at 7:09 AM
Michelle made some here: http://www.medievalsims.com/forums/...hp?f=111&t=1157
The pictures aren't showing, but she has invisible recolors.
Theorist
#3 Old 26th Sep 2017 at 8:55 AM
Here is the screenshot of the invisible soccer goal and basketball hoop.
Screenshots

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 26th Sep 2017 at 8:57 PM
Thank you guys!
Mad Poster
#5 Old 27th Sep 2017 at 3:56 AM
Damn, I want those, but can't figure out why they'd just be throwing the ball into the air randomly.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 27th Sep 2017 at 4:12 AM
You could use OMSPs to put another object up there and pretend they're throwing it into that.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Mad Poster
#7 Old 27th Sep 2017 at 1:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
Damn, I want those, but can't figure out why they'd just be throwing the ball into the air randomly.

Perhaps there is a tree or something which has forked branches at (roughly) that height? That might be a vaguely plausible game which people/sims may choose to play if they didn't have a basketball net handy! I have used the soccer one in the past, and I usually place it so that trees/shrubs/some kind of clutter (like rucksacks - when I was a child other children used to play football using their school bags/coats etc to mark the goal) are where the goalposts would be if they weren't invisible.