Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th May 2007 at 1:32 PM
Warning: Noob about to self-destruct
I swear I'm gonna bust a vein. I'm new to these forums, and this whole creating dealio, but I'm pretty logical minded and a fast learner. For example, I made my first outfit that ventures a little further than basic recolouring yesterday, and I'm quite happy with the outcome.

So happy, in fact, that I want to share it. But before I do so, I want to take some pretty pictures, of course. All I want to do is contort a sim wearing my creation into a pose, and make a picture of it. I've scoured these forums for some kind of tip-off as to what program I need, (I've already downloaded SimPE, MilkShape and SimPose 2), but I can't even search this place effectively because I'm so new to all the various Sims-terms and the glossary is kind of brief and I don't get it and blahh. -explodes- D:
Advertisement
Knitting fiend
retired moderator
#2 Old 5th May 2007 at 1:44 PM Last edited by JLonier : 5th May 2007 at 2:24 PM.
HP's Taking Totally Bitchin' Pics will get you started if it's not exactly what you need.

"Evil genius is still genius." Asura NPC GW2
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 5th May 2007 at 2:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by JLonier
HP's Taking Totally Bitchin' Pics will get you started if it's not exactly what you need.

That link won't allow me to view it; it says it's for staff only.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 5th May 2007 at 2:13 PM
Oh, nevermind, I found the right link. Thanks very much!
Knitting fiend
retired moderator
#5 Old 5th May 2007 at 2:25 PM
Sorry, my fault. I fixed the link.

"Evil genius is still genius." Asura NPC GW2