Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

UI Cheats Extension v1.15.1 for Legacy Edition

by weerbesu Posted 1st Jul 2015 at 12:43 AM - Updated 17th Aug 2022 at 12:31 PM by weerbesu

3357 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2032 Feedback Posts, 1324 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 52 of 135
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#1276 Old 26th May 2017 at 11:56 AM
Thank you , you are amazing!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1277 Old 26th May 2017 at 12:50 PM
Thank you so much for updating so quickly, I can barely play without your amazing mod installed. It's appreciated so much! x
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#1278 Old 26th May 2017 at 3:17 PM
Thank you for the quick update One of my favorites.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1279 Old 26th May 2017 at 6:18 PM
Dido. Thanks for the quick update.
You are awesome.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1280 Old 27th May 2017 at 12:08 AM
Thanks for updatating so quickly! i love my sliders!
Test Subject
#1281 Old 27th May 2017 at 2:47 PM
Looks like it might still be a little broken. I'm still getting the "friendship +" icon bug, but only intermittently now. It suddenly starts doing it and then goes away after a while. Checked it with no other mods running and had the same issue, so it looks like it's being caused by UI Cheats.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#1282 Old 28th May 2017 at 1:16 AM
I just wanted to say I can't play without your awesome mod, thanks for that and that you updated so fast...you are awesome!
Test Subject
#1283 Old 28th May 2017 at 8:40 PM
Help me please! after I updated this mod for the May 25 patch day, i started experiencing weird glitches like the sims' needs dropping suddenly and they start passing out and peeing themselves, and also the game saying that certain sims are at work when they're clearly on the screen.
Test Subject
#1284 Old 28th May 2017 at 8:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by JasonDave
Looks like it might still be a little broken. I'm still getting the "friendship +" icon bug, but only intermittently now. It suddenly starts doing it and then goes away after a while. Checked it with no other mods running and had the same issue, so it looks like it's being caused by UI Cheats.

Yeah I've stopped having the friendship+ issue but now my sims' needs are glitching out and they keep randomly passing out and peeing themselves, do you know anything that could help?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1285 Old 28th May 2017 at 8:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by JasonDave

Quote: Originally posted by ralfstrong0404
Help me please! after I updated this mod for the May 25 patch day, i started experiencing weird glitches like the sims' needs dropping suddenly and they start passing out and peeing themselves, and also the game saying that certain sims are at work when they're clearly on the screen.

The current mod is made with latest game version (1.30.103) and thus it's fully compatible with the game (assuming you don't play an older version of the game). Any issues you encounter is either an issue of the game itself or it's caused by another mod.

ΔΤΔ
Test Subject
#1286 Old 28th May 2017 at 11:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by weerbesu
The current mod is made with latest game version (1.30.103) and thus it's fully compatible with the game (assuming you don't play an older version of the game). Any issues you encounter is either an issue of the game itself or it's caused by another mod.

Thanks for replying! Ok, I'll test out to see which mod is causing the issue because I have quite a lot...
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1287 Old 30th May 2017 at 4:06 PM
I've added a new character value cheat for today's Parenthood game pack. Please note that you don't need to have Parenthood to use this version of the mod.

I also plan to add more features to the mod. If you're interested, you can vote here for features you'd like to see. If you want cheats that aren't listed there, you can leave a comment and I'll evaluate how viable it is to implement.

ΔΤΔ
Test Subject
#1288 Old 30th May 2017 at 5:54 PM
Default New Version - 5/30/2017
Hi, this new mod seems not to be working with restaurant features. For example, the waiter never comes to my sims' table to take their orders. Is that just because I haven't installed Sims 4 Parenthood yet?

--Torri

I've added a new character value cheat for today's Parenthood game pack. Please note that you don't need to have Parenthood to use this version of the mod.

I also plan to add more features to the mod. If you're interested, you can vote here for features you'd like to see. If you want cheats that aren't listed there, you can leave a comment and I'll evaluate how viable it is to implement.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1289 Old 30th May 2017 at 6:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CoolTorri
Hi, this new mod seems not to be working with restaurant features. For example, the waiter never comes to my sims' table to take their orders. Is that just because I haven't installed Sims 4 Parenthood yet?

--Torri

Non UI related issues cannot be caused by this mod (because it's a UI mod and the script component only adds new commands to the game).

Whether a waiter Sim come to your table is something that's handled by the gameplay engine and has nothing to do with the user interface & thus you can safely rule this mod out from being the cause of your issue.

ΔΤΔ
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1290 Old 30th May 2017 at 6:52 PM
Thank you for updating this so quickly!
Test Subject
#1291 Old 30th May 2017 at 8:08 PM Last edited by commonchameleon : 30th May 2017 at 8:22 PM.
Hi, I really love this mod but after the latest update it has caused lagging and issues with the UI graphics in my game, causing all the menus to look all weird. I have installed the latest version and my game is completely updated. I went through all my mods and determined that it was this one, and I ended up having to remove it.
Test Subject
#1292 Old 30th May 2017 at 8:25 PM Last edited by lauriej : 30th May 2017 at 8:36 PM.
i updated to version 1.9 patched game downloaded parenting and i can't get the skills or needs to work i even removed all of my mods i right clicked and put 100 but still did not change same with relationship money cheat and clock cheat work.

i even did a repair still does not work
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1293 Old 30th May 2017 at 8:28 PM Last edited by weerbesu : 30th May 2017 at 9:45 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by commonchameleon
Hi, I really love this mod but after the latest update it has caused lagging and issues with the UI graphics in my game, causing all the menus to look all weird. I have installed the latest version and my game is completely updated. I went through all my mods and determined that it was this one, and I ended up having to remove it.

Is the issue reproducible (i.e. as soon as you put the mod back in and all the issues are immediately back)? Did the game generated a lastUIException.txt in your TS4 folder? If it did you can upload it to here and I'll take a look.

Also make sure you don't have an outdated mod that replace UI texture files (such as one of those that remove the CC wrench icons). Those can cause all the menus to look weird if outdated.

Quote: Originally posted by lauriej
i updated to version 1.9 patched game downloaded parenting and i can't get the skills or needs to work i even removed all of my mods i right clicked and put 100 but still did not change same with relationship money cheat and clock cheat work.

There are some possibilities:

1. The script is not installed
2. The script is not installed correctly (script mods can only be placed at most one subfolder deep)
3. Script mods are not enabled in the option menu
4. The script you installed is from an older verion of the mod / you installed the new script but forgot to delete the old script.

ΔΤΔ
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1294 Old 30th May 2017 at 8:37 PM
Hands down a must have for the Sims!
Test Subject
#1295 Old 30th May 2017 at 8:43 PM Last edited by lauriej : 30th May 2017 at 8:54 PM.
only thing in my mods folder is the script and i enabled mods and scripts in game always do after patch i have attached picture of mod in folder they always worked this way before i use a revised resource.cfg file that allows extra folders and i have not changed anything in folders and all other versions worked.

ok i moved it to the mods/mods folder and it is working thank you for the great work
Screenshots
Test Subject
#1296 Old 30th May 2017 at 11:16 PM
Is the issue reproducible (i.e. as soon as you put the mod back in and all the issues are immediately back)? Did the game generated a lastUIException.txt in your TS4 folder? If it did you can upload it to here and I'll take a look.
Also make sure you don't have an outdated mod that replace UI texture files (such as one of those that remove the CC wrench icons). Those can cause all the menus to look weird if outdated.

There are some possibilities:

1. The script is not installed
2. The script is not installed correctly (script mods can only be placed at most one subfolder deep)
3. Script mods are not enabled in the option menu
4. The script you installed is from an older verion of the mod / you installed the new script but forgot to delete the old script.

Oh okay. I'm hoping that maybe it was an issue with the wrench icons mod, I did have that one but I uninstalled it. I'll take a look and upload the txt file if I need to. Thanks so much.
Test Subject
#1297 Old 31st May 2017 at 12:19 AM
so i'm having this problem where this updated mod, WW, and mod command center don't all want to play nice together. I keep getting an error message from MC command center, and when i check my file, it say that this mod (1.9) is the reason why. would you happen to have any idea why?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1298 Old 31st May 2017 at 1:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Kgris001
so i'm having this problem where this updated mod, WW, and mod command center don't all want to play nice together. I keep getting an error message from MC command center, and when i check my file, it say that this mod (1.9) is the reason why. would you happen to have any idea why?

It's very unlikely this mod would conflict with other script mods. Can you upload the file that says this mod is the cause?

ΔΤΔ
Test Subject
#1299 Old 31st May 2017 at 1:46 AM
I've been having an issue with the latest update, it works fine except for the needs. I tried dragging it with both left and right clicks. I have tried the right clicking on the need and putting in the -100 to 100, but it doesn't take effect. Has anyone else had this problem or have answers?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1300 Old 31st May 2017 at 2:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by akwardunicorn
I've been having an issue with the latest update, it works fine except for the needs. I tried dragging it with both left and right clicks. I have tried the right clicking on the need and putting in the -100 to 100, but it doesn't take effect. Has anyone else had this problem or have answers?

The script is what handles if a cheat has effects or not. If nothing happens after using a cheat then the script is not working. Check my comments above why the sciprt might no work.

ΔΤΔ
Page 52 of 135