Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#926 Old 13th Aug 2018 at 10:32 PM
OMG! Are you okay!? What happened to your hands?! Was it the Sauna? But you weren't in there long enough to get even the Uncomfortable moodlet! Oh............ those are gloves? Oh. Good... wait, WHY are you wearing GLOVES in a towel? And both of them wear socks? Can I change your 'towel outfits'?

In case anyone wonders, no, she does not wear gloves by default. Only white ones in her Cold Weather outfit.
He does wear black socks in his everyday outfit.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Test Subject
#927 Old 25th Aug 2018 at 2:12 AM
Juasjuas.
Screenshots
Scholar
#928 Old 25th Aug 2018 at 1:34 PM
I didn't know we had weeds growing under the dining table...
Screenshots
Scholar
#929 Old 26th Aug 2018 at 5:13 AM
Mina always thought her husband was nothin but a big man baby.

(My sims are walking through and standing in cribs all the time)

Awkwardly explaining to your son why the new baby looks the way he does.

(Again animals and sims standing in cribs!!)
Space Pony
#930 Old 28th Nov 2018 at 1:19 AM Last edited by Airazor65 : 30th Nov 2018 at 12:35 AM.
Default Do You Live Under A Rock?
My male sims wanted to a have a baby with him husband. WHAT.

I then proceeded to yell at him, "YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE THE SMART ONE!! WHY ARE YOU SO STUPID?!" Really, he's supposed to be the smart one.

Alright, allow me to elaborate: Both men can GET OTHERS preggers, but they can't carry children. Seriously, they're both default. Make of it what you will. I think it's funny. Stupid, but really heartwarming.
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#931 Old 28th Nov 2018 at 3:50 AM
I have no idea why paintings of this particular...quality are worth so much but

Lab Assistant
#932 Old 28th Nov 2018 at 7:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pico22
A symposium at the museum

Some things never change ...

There are three things certain to happen in life death,taxes and sims will always crowd in the bathroom.
Field Researcher
#933 Old 3rd Dec 2018 at 6:10 PM
Had an odd sort of WTF moment today, it is probably another bug I guess, but anyway - my superstar sim had to (for some reason that eludes me at the moment) contact a certain female sim she knew. I went through the looong list of friends, co-workers and random associates that she has (whoa boy) and found no less than 4 different female sims with that exact name. 4! As if to make sure I got this little fact a while later as I sent her to attend geekcon, I found her chatting to a female sim while a copy of that same sim was standing behind them (wearing Grimmy's dress, so, uh, cosplaying?).
Page 38 of 38