Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

MESH - preteens in jeans!

by nicvncnt Posted 7th Jul 2005 at 9:14 PM - Updated 3rd Aug 2005 at 9:02 PM by nicvncnt : Added links to faeriegurl's preteen meshes

35 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 34 Feedback Posts
Page 2 of 2
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#26 Old 27th Aug 2005 at 3:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by star31591
i kno this is kinda picky, but do u think u culd fix the meshes so the bobs arent so... well... pointy?

hmm, well I dunno - I made them to seem the right shape for the age and was quite pleased with the way they turned out - if enough people ask I will consider modifying the mesh

also, anyone who would like to post a modified version of my mesh is most welcome
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 28th Aug 2005 at 10:49 AM
As far as I'm concerned, I think your top mesh looks just right for a preteen !

If I had a request it would be for a single preteen mesh combining your top and bottom meshes in order to use it for any type of clothes

Very good job !!
Test Subject
#28 Old 13th Oct 2005 at 3:56 PM
hi! do you love these preteen meshes but not have enough clothes for them? well you rpoblems are solved! with permission from creators, we have created http://www.skinnysims.co.nr !!

find lots of download especially for preteen and waify sims there! we are just starting up so we only have about 5 clothings, but more will be added soon!

if anyone wants to help out, just pm me :-)

p.s.- if the .co.nr address doesnt work, try http://www.freewebs.com/skinnysims/ and soemtiems our filehut goes down too- it coems back up in a day though!

get more variety with a site dedicated to waif/skinny bodytype!
Test Subject
#29 Old 16th Oct 2005 at 5:13 PM
Whoever made this is a liar b/c i downloaded this and it just went into my teen department so yea, DON'T DOWNLOAD THIS it is a waste of computer memory

(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(")_(")signature to help her gain world domination
In'n he cute? <3
Test Subject
#30 Old 16th Oct 2005 at 5:14 PM
If U Agree Say "i Agree"

(\__/)
In'n he cute? <3
Test Subject
#31 Old 16th Oct 2005 at 5:15 PM
but this is no offence to faericgirl or anyone who created this

(\__/)
In'n he cute? <3
Test Subject
#32 Old 1st Dec 2005 at 8:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by star31591
i kno this is kinda picky, but do u think u culd fix the meshes so the bobs arent so... well... pointy?

thanks in advance if u do!

LOL whats wrong with pointy boobs? I love them!

My GF and I have started a brand new forum for creators, both experianced and new, who want to share what they've made. Great starting place for those who can't get posted elsewhere yet.
http://toyz-chest.com/simplemachinesforum/
Test Subject
#33 Old 6th Dec 2005 at 11:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by crazy_in_love992
wow! now i can make my skinny, boobless thirteen year old self! lol

Now I can make my skinny, boobless sixteen year old self! lol Cheers!

Abandon ye boolprop and be saved, fellow simmers! Yay, my child, and verily go forth unto the land of non cheating. For I am the salvation, the glory of the anti-boolprop movement.
#34 Old 12th Jan 2006 at 6:50 PM
aaawwww
wicked, now my kids can be cool! thanks
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 25th May 2006 at 3:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mandy12
Whoever made this is a liar b/c i downloaded this and it just went into my teen department so yea, DON'T DOWNLOAD THIS it is a waste of computer memory

Sorry if I sound pretentious, but that's where it's meant to go...
And thanks nicvncnt for making this!

La la la...
I am just a random, messy girl in a random, messy world...
Test Subject
#36 Old 8th Sep 2006 at 12:41 PM
Ah, so I finally found these, I was wondering if there would be separate tops and bottoms for preteens. Very nice work, and no glitches noticed so far.

On the pointyness of the boobs in this, I suppose it is right for the age group the mesh represents, but I would also be interested in a less pointy version considering I might want to use faeriegurl's preteen meshes for the sim's undies/swimsuit and formal outfits and these for everyday, and faeriegurl's mesh has very flat almost non-existant breasts.

Anyway, thanks for making these.
Page 2 of 2