Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Feb 2015 at 12:23 PM
Default Mod Issue since Reinstall and Expansion pack Addition
I had to uninstall the game and reinstall it the other day after I went to play and it would lock up at the launcher screen and this was after I added the expansion pack University Life to the game. I have cleared my cache and when I looked in the Mods folder I both a Package Folder and a Override Folder. I also had the Resource file in there too.

The last update I did was on Thursday, 19-Feb-2015 and I have version 1.67
Advertisement
And all the maladies of the world burst forth from Pandora's cooch
#2 Old 22nd Feb 2015 at 2:16 PM
Do you have any mods in your folder? After you updated, there is a good chance that one or more mods is now obsolete and needs updating as well. Remove your mods folder, and see if you still have this problem. If you don't, then it is most likely a mod conflict somewhere.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Feb 2015 at 2:09 PM
okay I pulled out all of the package files and dropped in one that I knew worked before I Reinstalled the game and added the rest of the expansion packs and still nothing as far as custom content and I have netframe work installed.
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 26th Feb 2015 at 7:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by The_Nozzleman
okay I pulled out all of the package files and dropped in one that I knew worked before I Reinstalled the game and added the rest of the expansion packs and still nothing as far as custom content and I have netframe work installed.

But the one you knew worked before could also be one that needs updating. Did you try what ButchSims suggested to see if you can play the game with the mods folder completely out?