Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Apr 2012 at 4:21 PM
Default Fish in the inventory gone
I am wondering if this is something new since Pets. I haven't sent anyone to a vacation world in a long time (probably since the Adventure Board died) until recently. Now I notice that coming back from Egypt (doing an adventure using one of Twallan's mods, I forget its name), all the fish I caught were gone from the inventory.
Is this something Pets related? It's no big deal but I was wondering if there is something one could do about it? I'm not planning on patching further than 1.29 and Pets was my last EP. Mods are all up-to-date for my patch level.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 4th Apr 2012 at 7:25 PM
From a post Twallan made himself on the official Sims 3 board, fish disappearing from inventory is related to the Pets EP, mainly something to do with the cat hunting skill. Makes no sense to me, but this is EA we're talking about.

The only way to fix it seems to be installing Twallan's ErrorTrap mod.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 5th Apr 2012 at 2:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Orilon
From a post Twallan made himself on the official Sims 3 board, fish disappearing from inventory is related to the Pets EP, mainly something to do with the cat hunting skill. Makes no sense to me, but this is EA we're talking about.

The only way to fix it seems to be installing Twallan's ErrorTrap mod.

I see. No surprises there. Thanks!