Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Jul 2014 at 7:28 PM
Default WCIF Sims 2 to Sims 3 outfit conversions?
I gust got Sims 2 UC and I love the game but it's admittedly more confusing than Sims 3 for me since I've played 3 so much...I love Sims 2's clothes though (especially the full outfits) so I was wondering if there's a site or a person who made conversions...especially this outfit:

if anything, this is the one outfit I love the most and I would love to see it higher quality in Sims 3...I just can't even find a place to start looking in...can someone help?
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#3 Old 29th Jul 2014 at 9:48 PM
did you already check the wiki list? Sims 3 Content List:TS2 for TS3

<< ... too old-fashioned to die young-fashioned >>
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 30th Jul 2014 at 1:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by shmovese
did you already check the wiki list? Sims 3 Content List:TS2 for TS3

Yes I have...it does have some of the good clothes but a few are still left out that I want...The one in my OP (from Freetime) for example, and also the tank with the Tattoos from Uni...the tats themselves are there and I could easily try to recreate both these outfits with other CC but IDK it would just be easier/cooler if I could find the real ones...thanks for answering though!