Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#426 Old 23rd Aug 2018 at 10:41 PM
I madeover the Tricou Teens in a different hood.
When I downloaded my megahood, it didn't include the teens. I recreated Orion because he was my favourite, but I'm really starting to regret not recreating the rest
Here's Loren, Swan, Orion (Who actually looks identical to his megahood counterpart's son, Friar), Patrick, Tiave and Kestrel
...or Brandon, Kayla, Aren, Eric?, Jihoon and Clare - as they were named before I changed them with Sim Blender.
I tried to keep their appearance similar to how they came, but also made them feel more like they were my sims.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Advertisement
Link Ninja
#427 Old 23rd Aug 2018 at 11:37 PM
Ahhh I loved Jihoon's name but these makeovers are so awesome!

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Forum Resident
#428 Old 28th Aug 2018 at 2:05 PM
I took the time to fix all the premades but I guess I'll just show off the Brokes (The pleasantly thriving ones though) for now c':

First Brandi obviously

And Dustin

I obviously had Beau age up into a child and to be honest he looks like a blonde tintin and I'm sorry

*sneakes out for now but will come back at some point*

I build small houses *^*
Mad Poster
#429 Old 4th Sep 2018 at 7:37 PM
Jessie Pilferson has an unusual face shape that makes it difficult to find a hairstyle that looks good on her.

Stella Terrano is probably sick and tired of me doing makeovers on her. I keep trying out different alien skins and eyes (contact lenses really) just to see what they look like. She's a good sport and patiently puts up with my messing around.
Screenshots
Forum Resident
#430 Old 10th Sep 2018 at 11:48 AM
I've also changed the smith family a bit, mainly Polly 9.
Anyway, 4 pictures bc 4 member so O3O
Jenny:

Polly 9

Jill

and Johnny

I build small houses *^*
Test Subject
#431 Old 15th Sep 2018 at 8:15 PM

3 Maxis made sims madeover: Jodie Larson (left), Natasha Una and Jodie's twin Jason!

Forum Resident
#432 Old 17th Sep 2018 at 1:54 PM
i love my Dina and Nina Caliente make-overs, well I mainly just fixed hair and make-up though xD

I build small houses *^*
Forum Resident
#433 Old 19th Sep 2018 at 4:52 AM
Tara Kat:

Chester Gieke:

Lillith Pleasent
Lab Assistant
#434 Old 20th Sep 2018 at 3:32 PM
My version of :

Sandra Roth

I had to deal with her under eyebags

Chester Gieke

I shaved his giant eyebrows and gave him cutesy dimples.
Also gave him mad scientist hair.

Hi. I'm Caren but you can also call me Beau. I luv sims since I was born.
I GOT A YOUTUBE(Eng sub provided) : YOUTUBE
You can find my ts2&ts4 pre-mades' stories here: Blog(korean)
Not very active on the tumblr now but: Tumblr
I can be found at Discord channels dedicated to ts2.
Test Subject
#435 Old 21st Sep 2018 at 5:39 PM
Just recently I began playing Desiderata Valley and now it's the Bell/Wirth sisters turn to get a makeover:

Hannah

Sharon
Forum Resident
#436 Old 24th Sep 2018 at 12:04 PM
taking that the comment before me shared some Bell/wirth I was like, might as well share my makeovers c':

Hannah

Sharon

So yeah c':

I build small houses *^*
Instructor
#437 Old 2nd Oct 2018 at 1:45 AM
So I decided to make over (read: re-sculpt) the Newsons. I've always had a soft spot for them but I was never a huge fan of their cartoony looks. I just extracted them and did my handiwork in Bodyshop, hence the boring pics. :D
Screenshots
Forum Resident
#438 Old 16th Oct 2018 at 2:52 AM
Allegra Gorey wanted some new clothes so I gave her a full makeover.
Forum Resident
#439 Old 16th Oct 2018 at 4:25 PM Last edited by Katie Turner : 17th Oct 2018 at 4:26 PM.
Pleasantview make overs
The Pleasants

The Brokes

The Dreamers

The Caliente Sisters

Don Lothario

Update:

The Goths

The Burbs

And The Oldies
Field Researcher
#440 Old 23rd Oct 2018 at 7:45 PM
My boyfriend rolled a cosmetic surgery ROS, so he had to do a makeover on his sim Bartholomew. He changed him from the quirky fat guy to a real Don Juan!

Mad Poster
#441 Old 2nd Nov 2018 at 10:35 PM
After making over the Tricou teens earlier on in the thread; I tried my hand at making over the Tricou clan.
I have Fricorith and Gavudoin resurrected in my Megahood, I really liked how they looked in that - so I mostly just made them over to look the same as the other hood, but with slight differences.

Here is Jon Smith Tricou, Wife Jennicor - happily resurrected and in love. Their two daughters marriages are a little in shambles though. Fortune sim Jennail (left) is tired of her funloving husband Kvornan and isn't that crazy about her spoilt brat of a son Fricorith. Sleek and clean popularity sim Nylissit (right) dreams of being a fashion icon in Downtown, husband Kiernan is tired of the lack of attention from his wife and is more interested in wooing other ladies (including her sister!). Their daughter Fricorith hates her family but has a weird obsession with her cousin.
I had to turn free will off to make them over because otherwise they all would start fighting Also for some reason Jennail decided to start flirting with her half-sister Swan Teens seeing as the game doesn't actually see them as related.

Rainelle Neengia - Jon's mistress that somehow got pulled into this mess of a family as a "maid"

Forum Resident
#442 Old 28th Dec 2018 at 6:12 PM
Part makeover part genetic correction, after importing my makeover Bella Goth as part of my pleasant view makeover I decided to export Mortimer and age him down to see the result. Soon after It was brought to my attention that most premade teens/sims don't carry their parents or any genetics so I decided to see what would happen when I combined Bella and Mortimer's and I was actually pleasantly surprised. -pun not intended.

All Skins are Honey-Honey by Lilith, Mortimer and Bella's are default, which are Light rose and Olive respectively. Cassandra every time I rolled a girl was given freckles, so hers is Honey-Honey Olive skin tone with freckles, and Alexander's was rolled Honey-Honey warmth.

Eyes are Behind These Eyes defaults by Bruno

Makeup is again by Lilith set to match each skin tone, except for the mascara which is by Bruno

(I forget where Bella's brows are from)

All Hair is By Dee-Dee

All Clothing is by Skell, except for Bella's dress which is Yuxi AF skirt Suit

Cassandra's glasses are RealiSIM Oval Glasses by HystericalParoxysm, Alexander's are basegame
Screenshots
Scholar
#443 Old 26th Jan 2019 at 5:58 PM
I did a makeover on Denise Jaquet. I only spent about 5 mins (maximum) on the makeup and send her away to get some new clothes. Her hair (and the earrings that we don't see from here) is CC but the rest is from the game. If I remember correctly the outfit is from the Apartment Life EP. I don't think she look so old as she did before...

Forum Resident
#445 Old 11th Mar 2019 at 10:25 AM
I had to start my megahood over (well it was an uberhood)
Meaning that I also started over the makeovers - yay or something (I'm also rebuilding premade houses but sssshhh)
I need to start from an end, so lets go the curious way-
bad pun...

it should be Mentioned that Vidcund is the oldest in my hood though-
Screenshots

I build small houses *^*
Mad Poster
#446 Old 16th Jan 2022 at 5:46 PM
Irma Oldie
Before (how she appeared in the family tree)

After

Mad Poster
#447 Old 18th Jan 2022 at 10:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by OnayaW
I had to start my megahood over (well it was an uberhood)
Meaning that I also started over the makeovers - yay or something (I'm also rebuilding premade houses but sssshhh)
I need to start from an end, so lets go the curious way-
bad pun...

it should be Mentioned that Vidcund is the oldest in my hood though-

===
Funny, I always thought Vidcund should be the oldest

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Top Secret Researcher
#448 Old 13th Feb 2022 at 1:55 AM
Default Top Model makeovers

Melissa went from nerd to high fashion!

Omnia - Fantasy / Mythological / Medieval Hood
Ephemera MoreColorful - SimpleSkin Recolors
Mad Poster
#449 Old 27th Sep 2023 at 10:36 AM
Well I hope they're the "good kind" of makeovers. They're the best that rookie hairdresser Miriam Hunter of Bluewater can do! For a while she's been doing free makeovers while she's been working to get her Bronze Cosmetology Badge. She did two this morning:

The first was Stefan Oakley, a townie from Bluewater. So you can see what he looked like before the makeover, Stefan is called Robi Monif in the game files and his Wiki page is here. He's a friend of Miriam's lodger and lover Nicholas Watson.

Her second makeover was Hermia Capp who was walking past Miriam's house in Toboggan Way, and Nicholas invited her to come in and get a free hairdo.

That was finally enough for Miriam to be awarded her much wanted Bronze Cosmetology Badge, which means she can open her home business, and start charging customers for her service. Not before time as far as Miriam is concerned! Money is tight! Miriam has a swimming pool beside her house, and Hermia had been swimming in it, hence her bikini. Miriam only did Hermia's hair, but perhaps she should have done something about her makeup too! Or at least offered young Hermia some advice. I suppose Hermia is still quite young and she doesn't seem to have learned yet to use a bit of subtlety when applying makeup. I suppose this often happens when young teenage girls are starting to use makeup for the first time. I seem to recall my 13-year-old sister looking a bit like this!
Screenshots

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Test Subject
#450 Old 31st Oct 2023 at 11:06 PM
My proudest makeover will always be turning Malcolm Landgraab IV into an elf. I have done this in every game reboot since I first got my overpowered mitts on him. At least in my current game, he isn't enslaved by a witch and living in a hedge maze. Yet.

Here he is at the pool, feelin' himself as Pizza Joe looks on. (It must have been speedo day, for every man on the lot was on trend.)

Screenshots
Page 18 of 18