Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Former Incubator of Tiberius
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Feb 2011 at 7:14 PM
Default The Sims 2 - Sim Expressions & Emotions (v5)

Got some rather odd, comical, evil, heart breaking Sim expressions to show off? Well post your imagery here.

May I remind everyone that you are only allowed to post four visible images. All other imagery must be linked to.

SIXAMSIMS @ TUMBLR
SIXAMSIMS @ LJ
- S2/S3 Sims For Download
Tiberius Arthur Glover - 06/09/09 / Atticus Oliver Leigh Glover - 08/12/09
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 4th Mar 2011 at 7:25 PM
I don't know what exactly you'd call this expression...constipation, maybe?

"Your life was a liner I voyaged in."
Mad Poster
#3 Old 1st Apr 2011 at 8:14 PM
Background on this: In Belladonna Cove, Vivian Cho was NOT pleased to find that Timothy Riley had married Darci (a fight ensued). Since she's a friend of Sally's, she's been dropping in whenever she feels like it and making herself at home. (Vivian seems to be a stalker, I kid you not.)

This is Timothy's wife Darci wishing Vivian would just go away:

Now here we have Tara DeBateau talking about her adoptive mother totally wasting Armand's ex-wife Jessica Peterson. Reva's expression seems to say, "Well, she started it...I just finished it. And your dad warned me about her while we were still dating...."

Now here's Reva (the future Mrs. DeBateau) and her friend Emily (the future Mrs. Gabriel Green) while at college, wondering who put all the boots in the pond....

Field Researcher
#4 Old 6th Apr 2011 at 2:10 PM

Teen (now a YA) Samara Lawson looking mischievous as usual.

Asylum patient Erin Jacobson loses her mind. (She was scared to death by a ghost shortly after this).

YA Lilith Pleasant making what I call the "stroke face" because for some reason when my Sims make this face, it sticks for a while.

My controllable asylum Sim Emily Harris not so tactfully shows her work friend she is completely bored with the conversation.
Test Subject
#5 Old 6th Apr 2011 at 7:14 PM
http://i851.photobucket.com/albums/...ng?t=1302113407
Vidcund's "What-Am-I-Doing-Here?" face.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 7th Apr 2011 at 1:51 AM
Probably my favorite pic of any of my Sims, ever. I think this gal's name is Satoko. She seems really awed by something in space.
Mad Poster
#7 Old 9th Apr 2011 at 5:32 PM
Here's a sad one.

The toddler is Michael Jacquet, and his grandmother, Denise, has just died, and his mommy is trying to comfort him:

Mad Poster
#8 Old 10th Apr 2011 at 12:44 PM
As if poor Ginger Hawkins weren't nervous enough, when she gets up with pregnancy bladder to go to the bathroom she hears spooky noises downstairs. This is the same old farmhouse she's been in since the start of the game, when she and her five orphaned brothers and sisters were too poor to have a burglar alarm; and after she grew up and married and got comfortably off, it never occurred to her to install one.

I was pretty nervous myself - her bladder bar was at orange for the whole episode, and she refused to run to the bathroom till after the cop hauled the burglar away. If she'd had an accident on top of being burgled, she would have been a wreck for the whole rest of the pregnancy, and her husband and teen son would have had to keep up with the toddler by themselves.

Sorry it's only an in-game camera shot; but her eyes or so big you can see 'em from orbit, so I reckon it'll be okay.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Test Subject
#9 Old 10th Apr 2011 at 4:50 PM
I suppose, Terra Higgins is a little bit too old to understand sorority life. (Yeah, a big make out scene behind the camera).
Field Researcher
#10 Old 13th Apr 2011 at 5:47 PM

Unfathomable sadness. Cassandra reacts to Mortimer's death.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 22nd Apr 2011 at 5:16 PM
Teen Kayla Rosenburg made all these expressions while watching TV in her parents' room.

Field Researcher
#12 Old 1st May 2011 at 9:58 PM

Don't mind me, just going a little crazy in the asylum...
Test Subject
#13 Old 3rd May 2011 at 1:11 AM
Hold yourself together, woman! And you dare to call yourself a lady?!

The grid must be ignored.

We can talk about the streetlights.
Mad Poster
#14 Old 8th May 2011 at 12:04 AM
Leod McGreggor's wife Laura with their kitten Bonkers. They both look sooo content!

Test Subject
#15 Old 9th May 2011 at 4:38 PM
Mad Poster
#16 Old 11th May 2011 at 7:16 PM Last edited by AlexandraSpears : 11th May 2011 at 7:38 PM.
I love Twojeffs' cow mascot trophy head!

Jacob Martin wishes his girlfriend's parents would GET A ROOM!

Mad Poster
#17 Old 12th May 2011 at 5:02 PM
Poor Arianna Bransford. Nobody loves the pep squad.

Normally I take delight in frustrating the pep squad, but Arianna didn't deserve this. That's Derek Zarubin in the background, half-brother to the girl Jim Spitzig is dating to forget.Derek doesn't even like Beverly, and Jim has washed his hands of her (except he keeps rolling wants to make up) since she broke his heart across her knee; but for some reason Derek feels he has to pick on the new girlfriends of those of his frat brothers that his sister has dumped (i.e., 3/4s of them). He probably said something devastating, like the truth: "He's only dating you on the rebound, you know." And Arianna's already having a rough evening. Jim rolled the want to woohoo after they made out, and she rolled the want to get engaged - and I don't think he's quite cynical enough yet to propose just to get under her skirt. I want to tell her holding out for Mr. Right is a sucker's game.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Scholar
#18 Old 20th May 2011 at 2:15 PM

Idun's favorite expression. It's usually seen when she's arguing about the benefits of thermonuclear bombs or whether or not flowers are pretty and when she's contemplating which citizen of Strangetown needs to suffer her perpetual wrath.

And Grimhild wonders why Siggeir won't play video games with her more often. For a nice girl, she's got some harsh trash-talk.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 31st May 2011 at 7:52 PM
Re-made two sims I haven't played in ages, Nicholas and Rheo. They are so much fun to play, I have truly missed them.

They are both servos, but the water balloon fight didn't actually cause them any trouble. And thank god, because I hate it when they run amok. It's hilarious, but I hate it.
Test Subject
#20 Old 2nd Jun 2011 at 12:55 PM
In my legacy family, they adopted a beautiful asian Sim named Chika. She's in college now and I captured these sweet yet emotive pictures of her.

Mad Poster
#21 Old 2nd Jun 2011 at 5:33 PM Last edited by M.M.A.A. : 3rd Sep 2011 at 7:19 PM.
Mira May is afraid that her roommates are going to leave her.

[IMG]snapshot_1a4e22e4_1a8edd21.jpg[/IMG]
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 2nd Jun 2011 at 8:34 PM

.... no comment.
Mad Poster
#23 Old 2nd Jun 2011 at 8:54 PM
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 2nd Jun 2011 at 11:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by M.M.A.A.
oh my... his teeth are one inch long!

I was slightly worried when I first saw them.

"ugh not you again"
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 3rd Jun 2011 at 11:12 PM
I don't know what the hell he was talking about, but Nicholas and Matthews' reactions are gold.

Rheo seems cool with it, on the other hand.
Page 1 of 38