Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Apr 2014 at 12:10 PM
sims 2 clarrisa fairchils
I was really bored yesterday and made this is need views on this to see if i should upload it or not...it is an adult version of the character
[IMG][IMG][IMG][/IMG] [/IMG] (this is the real person who plays clarrisa fairchild)

[IMG][IMG][/IMG] [/IMG] (sims full body at distance)

[IMG][IMG][/IMG][/IMG] (sims close up of face)

so let me know what you think hope you enjoy it cause im not so sure
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 12th Apr 2014 at 6:26 PM
Don't know about other people, but none of those three images are loading for me- did you remove the screenshots after you put the images into the post?
Instructor
#3 Old 12th Apr 2014 at 8:38 PM
No pictures, can't help if I can't see.
Pretty Space Pony
retired moderator
#4 Old 13th Apr 2014 at 10:33 AM
You have a tad too many [IMG ]-tags in your post Could you please edit it so we can see the pictures? It should look like this:
[IMG ]url.jpg[/IMG ]
but with the spaces removed before the closing bracket. I had a look at your pics, could you please also post a close-up of her face in-game? Sims look very different in Bodyshop and in the game, and the game screenshot you have posted now is taken from too far away so it is difficult to see her face. Here is an example of a nice close-up shot, with a neutral background.