Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Feb 2019 at 6:18 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Game gets stuck trying to return to "Edit Town mode"
...but only in Shang Simla, and only if I used the prismatic floor tiles on the lot I was editing. (The window floors from ITF that are under rugs).

Has anyone else ever had this? I've tried taking out my CC, didn't change anything. And it only happens under the mentioned circumstances - Shang Simla, editing a lot, using the ITF floor thingies, then when I try to go back to Edit Town it just gets stuck eternally. I can hover over menu items and it'll still show me the tool tips and stuff, so it's not like the game completely stopped reacting, but I can't click anything and it won't stop showing me the rotating cursor. Any ideas??

I've tried a different lot, so that's not it. I also used the prismatic floor tiles in a different world and then entered Edit Town just yesterday and it all worked fine. It's very weird.
Advertisement
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Mar 2019 at 5:41 PM
What does that mean? Start a fresh save?
Mad Poster
#4 Old 1st Mar 2019 at 5:50 PM
Could be mistaken, but I believe what the less than verbose one above me means is run NRaas MasterController's Reset Everything from the Town menu on City Hall.
Scholar
#5 Old 1st Mar 2019 at 5:56 PM
'ya know dat guy @nitromon and his mischevous ways

favorite quote: "When ElaineNualla is posting..I always read..Nutella. I am sorry" by Rosebine
self-claimed "lower-spec simmer"
Instructor
Original Poster
#7 Old 3rd Mar 2019 at 3:51 PM
Hasn't helped. :/ Any other ideas?
Would someone go have a look if it's happening in their game, too? Maybe there's nothing wrong in my game, maybe it's just a bug.