Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Jun 2015 at 10:43 AM Last edited by mustluvcatz : 19th Jun 2015 at 12:54 AM. Reason: removed attached file
Default Jason Statham-Sims2
Jason Statham for Sims pets 2 and the Sims2
Screenshots
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 19th Jun 2015 at 12:10 AM
Please put this in the "Download" section so people can find it! Go to the "Create" drop-down menu above, and choose "Upload Items". Follow the steps there to upload your Sim.
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#3 Old 19th Jun 2015 at 12:56 AM
@reza14
I edited your post to remove the attached file. If you'd like to offer your sim for download, please upload him the proper way. Fakepeeps7 gave you excellent instructions on how to do that.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 20th Jun 2015 at 1:25 AM
Default please
Quote: Originally posted by fakepeeps7
Please put this in the "Download" section so people can find it! Go to the "Create" drop-down menu above, and choose "Upload Items". Follow the steps there to upload your Sim.

Put me down here link, please, because I entered my mobile phone
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 20th Jun 2015 at 1:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mustluvcatz
@reza14
I edited your post to remove the attached file. If you'd like to offer your sim for download, please upload him the proper way. Fakepeeps7 gave you excellent instructions on how to do that.

My limited access to upload, what should I do?