Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Dec 2018 at 8:25 PM
Default Next expansion
What is next coming in spring or summer a game pack or a expansion like university maybe
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 29th Dec 2018 at 1:54 AM
I'm willing to bet that a Game Pack is next since we literally just got an EP.

The simmer formerly known as Averex
My Claim to Fame
Scholar
#3 Old 29th Dec 2018 at 7:45 AM
Didn't we just have two EPs in a row? Or was there a GP or SP in between?
Mad Poster
#4 Old 29th Dec 2018 at 10:08 AM
We're getting cars and garages.

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry

Forum Resident
#5 Old 29th Dec 2018 at 10:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Citysim
Didn't we just have two EPs in a row? Or was there a GP or SP in between?
No SP or GP since nearly a whole year. So I think it'll be one of these two.
Scholar
#6 Old 30th Dec 2018 at 12:37 AM
I'm guessing cars and garages in some way and/or an update to babies. I actually wouldn't mind another Stuff Pack though next, since they're cheap. I'm guessing cars will either be a Game Pack of some sort or maybe a free update. I do hope this is year the babies are finally freed though. Grant keeps saying it's something he wants to do.

I don't think we'll get another expansion till later next year since we had two back to back this year.
Mad Poster
#7 Old 30th Dec 2018 at 1:12 AM
On pure speculation and wildcard guess, upcoming EP (in such order) I'm gonna bet will be University and Supernatural (because hey, have they ever thought of something new?). Many fans seem to be demanding and longing for that. Doesn't seem like there have been any leaked or spilled rumours of when and what the next pack will be, so really nobody of us can answer this.

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 13th Jan 2019 at 7:47 PM
I'm guessing Supernatural will come before University because that's the order they did it for the sims 3. Once I had the University expansion I didn't buy anything else lol. I hope babies get an update since toddlers and the parenthood pack has been added babies are more like an object instead of a life stage
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 14th Jan 2019 at 7:31 PM
Might not be a Supernatural EP at all; they released vampires as a GP, and could very reasonably go that way with witches, etc.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 14th Jan 2019 at 9:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cmcallister14
I'm guessing Supernatural will come before University because that's the order they did it for the sims 3. Once I had the University expansion I didn't buy anything else lol. I hope babies get an update since toddlers and the parenthood pack has been added babies are more like an object instead of a life stage

Seriously.. my family moved and the baby was put in the build mode inventory.... lmao
Just stack that baby next to the dishes Daniel! He'll be fiiine!

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing. -Aristotle
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 17th Jan 2019 at 7:13 PM
I'm hoping for witches personally, that was my favorite part of the supernatural expansion for 3