Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Jan 2019 at 1:16 AM
Default WCIF a "both" option for the pregnancy CAS? (if it exists)
So, I was wondering if there was a mod that added a "both" option to the pregnancy bit in CAS - something that would allow your sim both get pregnant and get other sims pregnant. If this mod already exists, where can I find and download it?

Life is paradoxically coincidental to the ironical tyranny applicable to the unparalleled definition of reverse entropy.

"A thunderstorm breaks the wall of darkness." - Lyrics to Storm

"Meh." - me
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 19th Jan 2019 at 10:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Graveyard Snowflake
So, I was wondering if there was a mod that added a "both" option to the pregnancy bit in CAS - something that would allow your sim both get pregnant and get other sims pregnant. If this mod already exists, where can I find and download it?

There's this mod, but according to the comments, it no longer works on its own. Somebody did update it though, although I can't vouch for how it works.
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th Jan 2019 at 10:03 PM
The mod in the second link works. (Just bringing this up in case anyone else wants to use it.)

Life is paradoxically coincidental to the ironical tyranny applicable to the unparalleled definition of reverse entropy.

"A thunderstorm breaks the wall of darkness." - Lyrics to Storm

"Meh." - me