Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Jan 2019 at 11:48 PM
Default Sims smile, frown, tap their feet while sitting down
Right so this seems to be not working properly. I've made sure everyone's mood bars are half full, I've cleared all their moodlets, and I've turned off all the music in the area. Why do I have a frowning Sim, several smiling ones, and a guy bopping along to music? And how do I make it stop?

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Advertisement
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
#2 Old 2nd Jan 2019 at 12:17 AM
Grumpy sims tend to frown a lot. Sims in general also like to smile, and try resetting the sim who's bopping along to music

- When one gets inspired by the other, the one inspires another - Anything is Possible.

You can view some of my WIPs and other stuff for TS3 on my Twitter here ---> https://twitter.com/SweetSavanita
Mad Poster
#3 Old 2nd Jan 2019 at 4:38 AM
Sims 3 sims in general have really weird facial expressions.

Part of it has to do with the fact that sims are almost always consistently happy, so they always have that stupid grin on their faces, especially while walking around.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 6th Jan 2019 at 7:51 AM
Walkiing around....looking at the ceiling! LOL