Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Feb 2017 at 9:07 PM
Default Challenge and a Let's Play?
I'm bored, so can anyone think of a challenge I can do on weekends (I might start one right away today) in a Let's Play? I have a channel dedicated to challenges, so yeah.... I'll live a link later on whenever I begin...

Sooooo leave down in the comments what challenge should I do
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 13th Feb 2017 at 9:57 PM
Asylum challenge. Not too long and it can be funny.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Theorist
#3 Old 13th Feb 2017 at 10:18 PM Last edited by CaliBrat : 14th Feb 2017 at 6:33 AM.
Well someone thinks you shouldn't do any challenges ... lol.

I try and do the challenges, but I get sidetracked easy and they tend to go in other directions.
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 13th Feb 2017 at 11:19 PM
Take your pick. It's not a lot of trouble to browse them. I do occasionally, then modify them to my play style.
Sims 2 Challenges
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 14th Feb 2017 at 4:34 AM
Ton of challenges here, in their own section.

My own favorite is a BACC, but I combine that with individual challenges in different households - one of the most fun, I've found, is running a hippie commune.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#6 Old 14th Feb 2017 at 1:26 PM Last edited by SneakyWingPhoenix : 14th Feb 2017 at 1:31 PM. Reason: Merging two double post comments
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
Asylum challenge. Not too long and it can be funny.

Oh yes, I remember playing it. It haven't finished it through, but I had a blast playing it :o :DD Since you're the first to comment in here, I'm gonna do this one first, then the next once I finished one of two current one's. Thanks for the head start
Quote: Originally posted by Goldenbtrfly
Take your pick. It's not a lot of trouble to browse them. I do occasionally, then modify them to my play style.
Sims 2 Challenges

I asked because I couldn't decide... There are just too many of them that picks it a interest and I don't know where to start. That's why I made this thread for, to help me pick a random one Though, I think I'm mostly gonna focus on playing the Survival categorized challenges, in the given order (from the old to the latest page).
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#7 Old 14th Feb 2017 at 1:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Goldenbtrfly
Sims 2 Challenges

I asked because I couldn't decide... There are just too many of them that picks it a interest and I don't know where to start. That's why I made this thread for, to help me pick a random one Though, I think I'm mostly gonna focus on playing the Survival categorized challenges, in the given order (from the old to the latest page).
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#9 Old 14th Feb 2017 at 1:33 PM
I might do Historical-themed challenges at some point.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#11 Old 14th Feb 2017 at 9:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PlatinumPlumbbob
I think historical fantasy challenges are not popular because, well, they require a lot of custom content for realism. But I think a practical method is to have a historical frame of mind instead of actual custom content. Maybe you ban the use of electronics and lighting in the game, except lights that look like candles. But you restrict yourself to only Maxis candles, because they are standard price, and everybody has access to them. Without electronics, you can't start a business. So, one strategy in your game is to invent the telephone, because a telephone is required to start a business.

Thought there is a lot of content out there in this site, and most simmers surely don't mind using any cc, so I disagree on that part.

Expect to see the challenge uploaded tommorow on this channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF...MhPXWFDPWXvW4IA
Banned
#12 Old 14th Feb 2017 at 9:55 PM
hahaha good
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#14 Old 15th Feb 2017 at 4:48 PM
I would love too, but I hate hearing my voice and I talk english poorly, lol.

Although, I do consider adding subtitles to the series: that way I would be able to add more thoughts into my speech after uploading the video (might as well write them down during gameplay).
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#15 Old 15th Feb 2017 at 7:29 PM