Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Feb 2017 at 12:19 AM
Default {MAC} Super Collection, HELP ?(APP STORE)
Hello guys and hello again i just wanted to ask , i don't really login at an account on the app store and i bought "The Sims 2 Super Collection" i just wanted to know if i have another mac (Macbook , Imac) can i downloaded in it or i need to copy the files on an USB then put on the mac ? Cause this MAC is Messed up it's laggy .
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 19th Feb 2017 at 12:19 AM
Thanks if you help me about my choices !
Forum Resident
#3 Old 19th Feb 2017 at 12:59 AM
Why's the messed-up Mac the one you want to install on? It'd be better to get it straightened out before installing anything. Also the game files run to many gigabytes so might not be able to fit the entire SC onto a thumb drive? But you can network two Macs together with an Ethernet cable and copy the SC over.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 19th Feb 2017 at 11:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SIMposiast
Why's the messed-up Mac the one you want to install on? It'd be better to get it straightened out before installing anything. Also the game files run to many gigabytes so might not be able to fit the entire SC onto a thumb drive? But you can network two Macs together with an Ethernet cable and copy the SC over.

Thanks ! But my Mac is messed up because he is actually an old mac i just put a new version of it but it still lagy and everything !