Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

arm and belly sliders (updated for 1.55)

by pcfreak147 Posted 10th Jun 2010 at 5:57 PM - Updated 28th Jul 2014 at 10:38 AM by pcfreak147

164 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 119 Feedback Posts, 44 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 5 of 7
Lab Assistant
#101 Old 17th Jul 2012 at 6:20 PM
Very nice work! though sadly, the slider looks a bit strange on my female sim, lol. I wanted to give her a pooch, but since the morph is under the ribs, as soon as I move the slider enough for it to be noticeable, it instead looks like she has a monster growing in her stomach because its sort of high up. :O Perhaps it is just her body shape. I was opting for more of a lower abdominal pudginess. But thanks all the same!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#102 Old 25th Jul 2012 at 6:04 PM
It's great! When using the slider correctly my male sim now looks bigger, together with Jonha sliders I made the best male sim ever. Thanks a lot
Test Subject
#103 Old 9th Aug 2012 at 7:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AyamePasse
Very nice work! though sadly, the slider looks a bit strange on my female sim, lol. I wanted to give her a pooch, but since the morph is under the ribs, as soon as I move the slider enough for it to be noticeable, it instead looks like she has a monster growing in her stomach because its sort of high up. :O Perhaps it is just her body shape. I was opting for more of a lower abdominal pudginess. But thanks all the same!
yeah thats true , please fix it, i Want to look some1 pregnant without the belly is gone in 1 day
but very good mod though
Test Subject
#104 Old 11th Sep 2012 at 10:31 PM
This is a perfect idea, but I would suggest more belly sliders much like those with the breast sliders, such as: Belly height because I want my Sims' belly to be lower, as in, closer to their hips. Belly width so I can spread their belly out left and right below the waist area. And, well, Belly shape because I either want it to stick out like a beer belly, or have it hang down over my sims' pelvis area. Does that sound like an okay idea to you?
Test Subject
#105 Old 13th Sep 2012 at 5:28 AM
Hi,
I plan to test anyway, but just thought I'd ask if these should potentially work with patch 1.38?
Thanks...
Test Subject
#106 Old 5th Dec 2012 at 2:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ZachS
This is a perfect idea, but I would suggest more belly sliders much like those with the breast sliders, such as: Belly height because I want my Sims' belly to be lower, as in, closer to their hips. Belly width so I can spread their belly out left and right below the waist area. And, well, Belly shape because I either want it to stick out like a beer belly, or have it hang down over my sims' pelvis area. Does that sound like an okay idea to you?

I second this motion. The female slider should be much lower and a little more confined to center-mass. I think you have a good start, just need to tweak it a little.
Lab Assistant
#107 Old 5th Jan 2013 at 6:54 PM
Crashes on loading neighbourhood in 1.4.2... please update
Test Subject
#108 Old 8th Jan 2013 at 5:44 PM
Modder doesn't seem to have responded since July 2012

You always have a choice...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#109 Old 16th Jan 2013 at 7:25 AM
these were the exact sliders i've been looking for. please PLEASE update them! :C
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#110 Old 2nd Feb 2013 at 3:59 AM
I was preparing for my upcoming game I just installed and this seems very useful!
I can't wait to try them out!
Lab Assistant
#111 Old 2nd Mar 2013 at 5:02 PM
Are there any belly sliders like this that'll work with 1.50? I want to give a guy sims a looks-13-months-pregnant beer gut.
Lab Assistant
#112 Old 7th Mar 2013 at 2:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ZachS
Exactly. I actually tried my hand at this myself, but, being my first slider, not only did I get the same, high belly results, but her butt grew too. :O DEFINITELY better left to someone like the original creator, who knows what they're doing.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#113 Old 20th Mar 2013 at 3:16 PM
After many months back on this site and on the sims. And EA has ruined my sliders again. I'll try to fix them, but to ayamepasse: i'm not an expert. I just tried to make them because there weren't here.
Test Subject
#114 Old 21st Mar 2013 at 12:13 AM
It's a little bit irritating that the belly slider is barely noticeable on women, even at its highest setting. Especially when compared to the mens'.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#115 Old 4th Apr 2013 at 5:00 PM
Ok, the sliders are updated for 1.50.

And good news , I solved a problem that people had with these slides since the beginning: I lowered the belly angle, it's especially noticable with males sims. (see picture)

There is no seperate angle slider, it is in the new belly slider.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#116 Old 21st May 2013 at 4:34 AM
Forgive me for being a noob, but I am unsure of how to put this into my game. I downloaded the latest version and it shows up where I can extract files, but it wont extract anything (using WinRar). Do I just stick the files some where as they are or is there a specific way to extract them? I need someone to simplify the instructions further for me. Thanks for any advice.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#117 Old 1st Jun 2013 at 10:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Punknanny
Forgive me for being a noob, but I am unsure of how to put this into my game. I downloaded the latest version and it shows up where I can extract files, but it wont extract anything (using WinRar). Do I just stick the files some where as they are or is there a specific way to extract them? I need someone to simplify the instructions further for me. Thanks for any advice.

The files belong in this map:
C:\Users\***\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#118 Old 17th Jun 2013 at 4:20 AM
The "Arm Slider' causes the arms to bend backwards.
Test Subject
#119 Old 26th Jun 2013 at 8:32 PM
Is it compatible with 1.55?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#120 Old 1st Jul 2013 at 9:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by dinosdontgorawr
Is it compatible with 1.55?

The female arm slider makes the arm bend backwards.

The belly slider makes the back look weird.

God I hate updates

It's on my list, but first I got to fix my church.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#121 Old 1st Jul 2013 at 1:31 PM
Ooh, we all are so grateful ! Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#122 Old 8th Jul 2013 at 10:19 PM
waiting for a 1.55 update this looks amazing though can't wait.
Test Subject
#123 Old 10th Jul 2013 at 1:31 PM
Thank you :)
Hey very happy with the mod thank you very much

I did a preemptive strike and updated all my mods deleting anything that didn't have an update before playing 1.55 ...sadly that included your arm and belly sliders . I was wondering if you were thinking of updating it to 1.55, I'm hesitant to use it now incase it's not compatible as I've had trouble with my game in the past (nothing to do with your mod though).

Anyway thanks a mil, love the sliders but wouldn't mind if you wanted to update it if you get a bit of time. Really appreciate your hard work and the time it must have taken to make the mod, thanks again
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#124 Old 16th Jul 2013 at 8:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Rolopolo5
Hey very happy with the mod thank you very much

I did a preemptive strike and updated all my mods deleting anything that didn't have an update before playing 1.55 ...sadly that included your arm and belly sliders . I was wondering if you were thinking of updating it to 1.55, I'm hesitant to use it now incase it's not compatible as I've had trouble with my game in the past (nothing to do with your mod though).

Anyway thanks a mil, love the sliders but wouldn't mind if you wanted to update it if you get a bit of time. Really appreciate your hard work and the time it must have taken to make the mod, thanks again

It's updated. But sliders will always work, it's just that an update usually change the effect of the slider.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#125 Old 17th Jul 2013 at 5:37 AM
Hey one question, Do these slider mods need updating for every patch that EA releases because I have a ton of slider mods in my game and they usually work with all the patches and I haven't updated those mods in awhile so i was wondering if I take this 1.55 patch if it is necessary to be updating with every patch like all my other mods or if it won't make much of a difference?
Page 5 of 7