Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Theorist
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Dec 2012 at 3:54 PM
Default Ugliest Premade Sims
We've seen loads of threads about who's the most attractive/best looking premade Sims, so this thread is just the reverse. The title should be self-explanatory, but who do you think is the least attractive of EAxis premades?
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 24th Dec 2012 at 4:10 PM
Not a specific premade, but the one face that has the huge cheeks, brow, and lips is by far the ugliest face preset! I see it all the time and... *shudder*
Instructor
#3 Old 24th Dec 2012 at 4:11 PM
Jessica and Matthew Picasso more so on Jessica's part. Gavin Newson is a close runner up, he looks kind of like his skin is stretched over his skeleton, and no matter what hair I give him I can't get him to look okay. I like ugly Sims for the most part - the big cheeks and funky noses, but something about the skin pulling against the bone look freaks me out.
Test Subject
#4 Old 24th Dec 2012 at 5:20 PM
komei whats-his-nuts. his cheekbones and nose are terrifying.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 24th Dec 2012 at 5:37 PM
I don't find any of them nearly ugly enough! And Gavin looks fine - all the Newsons are way too good-looking - it's just that his nose is a little flat and bumpy. That nose is the only thing making any of his kids with an also-way-too-pretty townie look remotely interesting.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Field Researcher
#6 Old 24th Dec 2012 at 5:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RowenaLupin
Jessica and Matthew Picasso more so on Jessica's part. Gavin Newson is a close runner up, he looks kind of like his skin is stretched over his skeleton, and no matter what hair I give him I can't get him to look okay. I like ugly Sims for the most part - the big cheeks and funky noses, but something about the skin pulling against the bone look freaks me out.

So Gavin's a meth head? Fun.
Mad Poster
#7 Old 24th Dec 2012 at 6:50 PM
Teen Sharla Ottomas has some extraordinary cheekbones going on. Dora's cheekbones are also something to behold. Also I wouldn't call her ugly, but Nina's forehead. Fivehead. Finding hair for that woman was a nightmare.
#8 Old 24th Dec 2012 at 7:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by vhanster
We've seen loads of threads about who's the most attractive/best looking premade Sims, so this thread is just the reverse. The title should be self-explanatory, but who do you think is the least attractive of EAxis premades?

Wanda Tinker and Stephen Tinker.

Oddly enough, their daughter looks kind of cute. :D
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 24th Dec 2012 at 7:36 PM
Everybody in Belladonna Cove.
Instructor
#10 Old 24th Dec 2012 at 7:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mozgun
Not a specific premade, but the one face that has the huge cheeks, brow, and lips is by far the ugliest face preset! I see it all the time and... *shudder*

I believe I call that one the gorilla face!

I think for the most part the female Sims look better than their male equivelent. The male equivilents often have way more exaggerated features to the point they can look too cartoony for my taste.

But, I'd put Gavin Newson and the Ottomas family as contenders for 'ugly' Sims.
Instructor
#11 Old 25th Dec 2012 at 1:31 AM
There are not so many premades I find that ugly, but Consort Capp, Isabella Monty, Gunnar Roque, Dora Ottomas and Joshua Ruben are not among what I would consider the prettiest. However, some of the premades (Ottomas is a good example) produce quite weird looking children. I normally don´t mind some ugliness in my game though, it´s at least often more interesting than prettiness!
Scholar
#12 Old 25th Dec 2012 at 1:33 AM
There is a DJ in my game called Alvin Zaidi. He has the mullet hairstyle, the 'gorilla face' and wears a tracksuit! Yuck!
Banned
#13 Old 25th Dec 2012 at 1:58 AM
Yeah you really have to fix up when you create sims. The game always wants to give them such huge eyes and lips, and always wants to make the jaw a pencil-face.
Theorist
#14 Old 25th Dec 2012 at 2:37 AM
I really feel bad for singling anyone out, but Gabe O'mackey and his daughter....whew. Another one is, Leod McGregor. Actually, there are quite a few Sims in Riverblossom Hills that need a bit of a makeover/plastic surgery.

“Seize the time... Live now! Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again.” ― Jean-Luc Picard
Field Researcher
#15 Old 25th Dec 2012 at 2:47 AM
With the "gorilla face" females, I'm afraid to have kids with them in case their children look like the "gorilla face" males.
Scholar
#16 Old 25th Dec 2012 at 3:08 AM
I've nothing against the majority of the less-attractive Maxis premades (even the rather homely-looking Sharla Ottomas as a teenager), but there is one that I have trouble with - Grandma Dora. She is definitely fugly!

Considering that I got some actually cute kids from pairing Goopy GilsCarbo and Sandy Bruty (his genes kinda dampened down her "trout pout") I'd rather have interesting sims than "pretty" ones.

No need to use my full name, "Selly" will do just fine.
Instructor
#17 Old 25th Dec 2012 at 8:18 AM
Loki Beaker and Vidcund Curious. Oh, ye eyebrows of doom! (I have a gender-swapped Pleasantview/Strangetown and both have completely new faces.)
Theorist
#18 Old 25th Dec 2012 at 10:24 AM
Strange, but I like sims who were mentioned in this thread as ugly. The Ottomas children aren't really ugly, either.

The only thing I really dislike is Consort Capp's cheeks, I think such cheeks can't even exist... He looks ill with something.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 25th Dec 2012 at 2:38 PM
Malcolm Landgraab. Enough said.

And all the Naaru say I'm pretty fly for a Draenei!
LiveJournal - Tumblr
Theorist
#20 Old 25th Dec 2012 at 10:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PenelopeT
I really feel bad for singling anyone out, but Gabe O'mackey and his daughter....whew.

Oh yes... Jules O'Mackey never looked that great in my game even with a makeover, unless I gave her plastic surgery. And I always found Nervous Subject's chin way too big. I suppose I wouldn't call them ugly though, just interesting. Despite his oversized chin (or perhaps because of?) I actually find Nervous Subject's face quite kindly.

"Your life was a liner I voyaged in."
Banned
#21 Old 25th Dec 2012 at 10:50 PM
I'm reasonably sure sims won't get offended that you call them ugly.
Field Researcher
#22 Old 25th Dec 2012 at 10:51 PM
I don't care too much about the premade Sims; it's the townies that tick me off! They're strolling before my nose all the time, so I just can't unsee some of the awkward bone structures some of them are sporting.

The first on the list is definitely Goopy Gilscarbo. Oh, how I hate that stupid face of his! Plus he's wearing the most ridiculous clothing combination the game could possibly spawn - a fugly oversized grey sweater plus plaid green shorts with sandals and socks. I have my playables prank or beat him whenever he appears on a community lot (pixel mobing is BAD, mkaay, but a dumbarse like him deserves no better).

That pizza delivery dude called Remington London comes in a close second. He's got some darn freaky features going on, I can tell you. And I also hate how stupid Sandy Bruty (or is it Burty?) looks. Puffy jaw + straw-dry yellow hair + flame pants, not a good combination.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#23 Old 26th Dec 2012 at 12:11 AM
Loki's eyebrows are his best feature.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Banned
#24 Old 26th Dec 2012 at 12:33 AM
Yeah, Sandy Bruty has very much the wrong look to be a succesful romance sim. Looking like that she should probably be knowledge. I have the template to not get the Pleasantview sims and only play custom neighborhoods. I do use the mailbox with boolprop to get random townies/downtownies/etc.
Top Secret Researcher
#25 Old 26th Dec 2012 at 12:52 AM
-scoff- They're not ugly, they're unique!

Simblr.
Asks are always open, even to anons. I will always reply to asks, and I do my best to be cordial/less snarky than usual.
Page 1 of 5