Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
#101 Old 30th Dec 2010 at 7:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TheCreeper
Err... umm...

Did you see the 30 second ladder climb??! Its just a ladder, not the freaking ladder to heaven!!

~ Guysim's Behance Profile ~

"When This baby goes 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious !*@#"
- Doctor Emment Brown A.K.A Doc, Back To The Future
Advertisement
Alchemist
#102 Old 1st Jan 2011 at 4:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Guysim1993
Did you see the 30 second ladder climb??! Its just a ladder, not the freaking ladder to heaven!!

That game is the shittiest game I've ever seen. GEEZUS!

Evil doesn't worry about not being good. - The Warden, Dragon Age Origins
Lab Assistant
#103 Old 1st Jan 2011 at 7:05 PM
Zelda...never liked it

oh you don't say? Oh You Don't Say!? OH YOU DON'T SAY!?!? Wanna know who it was? They didn't say.
Moderator of Camera Models
retired moderator
#104 Old 2nd Jan 2011 at 3:48 AM
Couldn't be the worst game you've played though surely. At least it works, there are games out there that just don't even get that merit.

*** Games Journalist with the magazines PC Powerplay and Hyper ***

And guys don't say a game is 'addicting'. That is a horrible massacre of the English language. The word is 'addictive'. Thank you. :)
Theorist
#105 Old 2nd Jan 2011 at 5:12 AM
Epic fail RPGs downloaded from RPG Revolution.
Metropolismania
Scholar
#106 Old 9th Jan 2011 at 3:40 AM
Y'know, I can't believe no one has mentioned the Superman game for the N64 yet. I don't think I was able to even make it past the first level on that game. I feel ridiculously bad for people who had to review that piece of junk.

EDIT: Nevermind, it has been mentioned, I just missed it. Still, always worth the extra mention on a thread of this sort. :P
Theorist
#107 Old 9th Jan 2011 at 9:24 PM
The worst game I ever played was the worst, not because it was bad, but because it was bad for me. Prince of Persia: Sands of Time. Oh, how I loathed the main character who forced me to listen to his story and his Aladdin voice. After witnessing the funky, bounce off the wall spinning sabre move my jaw dropped, not in abundant joy but unpleasant disbelief. Back to his voice: he sounded like some high school junior flunky disposed to convince me that I want desperately to be cool like him. I would not have batted an eye if he unleashed the words "brah" and "totally tubular" in his selective vocabulary.

Apart from my personal dislike of him, I remember a circular, rotating puzzle that I would vote Best Video Game Puzzle of All Time.
Forum Resident
#108 Old 9th Jan 2011 at 10:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Oaktree
Y'know, I can't believe no one has mentioned the Superman game for the N64 yet. I don't think I was able to even make it past the first level on that game. I feel ridiculously bad for people who had to review that piece of junk.

EDIT: Nevermind, it has been mentioned, I just missed it. Still, always worth the extra mention on a thread of this sort. :P

Hey you, if you want to save your friends, SOLVE MY MAZE!!!! :P

~ Guysim's Behance Profile ~

"When This baby goes 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious !*@#"
- Doctor Emment Brown A.K.A Doc, Back To The Future
Forum Resident
#109 Old 10th Jan 2011 at 8:17 AM
Hm Scribblenauts, it was quite boring and I am not sure the exact point of it, was a waste of money although it was a gift, Christmas I think two years ago that I got someone to get me.

Myst 3 Exile, could never figure out what to do there so I was lost for so long.

Can't think of many more, usually careful on what I pick up
Field Researcher
#110 Old 12th Jan 2011 at 3:03 AM
Um... Neopets: The Darkest Faerie. I got it as a gag gift... That money could have been better spent... By a long shot.

And never again, and never again...They gave us two shots to the back of the head... And we're all dead now...
Top Secret Researcher
#111 Old 24th Jan 2011 at 2:49 AM
World at War, a Call of Duty game... all the Treyarch CoD games suck, IMHO.

ENTJ
Field Researcher
#112 Old 7th Oct 2014 at 2:29 PM
Beyond Two Souls. The game had three different plots going simultaneously and the three plots switched between every scene so you didn't know when in the timeline you were or what was going on.
Theorist
#113 Old 29th Oct 2014 at 3:30 PM
Left4Dead.
No story, no character development, just killing zombies. Can't even save game, because there's no reason, there's no story to advance through. Just not my cup of tea as I like deep characters and a good story. So many people loved this game that I got it based on hype and not really knowing what to expect. Also, first-person games make me nauseous.

Resident wet blanket.

Page 5 of 5