Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Jan 2015 at 4:17 AM
Default Simmers that play Team Fortress 2
I've seen a thread or two regarding Simmers that also play TF2 here last week. Just curious to know if there are more MTS members that also and/or still play. I DLd TF2 after watching a lot of SFM videos for two months and also the Meet the Team videos (not to mention the Expiration Date short) and a couple of gameplays.

I've been playing for almost three weeks (with almost two weeks of it practicing through offline modes of Control Point, King of the Hill and Payload). Started playing online (mostly on Asia-based servers) last week and I had a blast.

The Random Simming (Mis)Adventures: A Simblr.

Currently playing Generation Two of the Senna Legacy Currently on a hiatus.

My current and former system specs and game settings can be found here. CC, mods and Store items are listed here.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 22nd Jan 2015 at 4:40 AM
Heyoo! I play fairly often.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Jan 2015 at 5:08 AM
That's great to know! Although I have been going back to playing offline practice since playing on servers could sometimes be intimidating to me or there are no players.

I mostly play on servers with bots for other players, but there is one that I like where all the bots are on RED, only wield melee weapons and there are 20 of them (only one of them is a Spy). BLU only gets 12 player slots and hilarious chaos ensues once the gates are open.

The Random Simming (Mis)Adventures: A Simblr.

Currently playing Generation Two of the Senna Legacy Currently on a hiatus.

My current and former system specs and game settings can be found here. CC, mods and Store items are listed here.