Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Banned
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Jan 2015 at 12:16 AM Last edited by Mordecai and Rigby : 29th Jan 2015 at 12:45 AM.
Default WTF Moments in games other than Sims
Today I was playing GTA V and I failed one of the missions for no reason. I was doing absolutely nothing wrong and then I failed the mission because "the seashark was grounded." What seashark?! There was no seashark whatsoever! Honestly, I don't even.

EDIT: Oh never mind, the seashark was the motorboat :P
Advertisement
#2 Old 29th Jan 2015 at 12:26 AM
I've been gaming most of my life, so, yes, I've had a few WTF moments myself. It's usually in Skyrim - floating trees, mammoths that commit suicide by what I call "high jumping", one time Lydia (a follower) ended up just standing there underwater in a cave, etc.

Life is paradoxically coincidental to the ironical tyranny applicable to the unparalleled definition of reverse entropy.

"A thunderstorm breaks the wall of darkness." - Lyrics to Storm

"Meh." - me
Field Researcher
#3 Old 10th Mar 2015 at 11:08 AM
Well I was playing a gta v mission called Monkey Business on Xbox 1 and Michael got stuck in a wall underwater.
Test Subject
#4 Old 14th Mar 2015 at 12:51 AM
There was a video compilation I made from a bunch of random, mostly funny things I had happen during GTA4. I was playing on a crappy computer back then and had limited recording ability, but quite possibly my favorite part was when I was running from the cops but got tired of it, so I climbed to the top of a tall apartment building so I could jump off and commit suicide. I jumped off, screamed the whole way down, hit the ground... and got back up. I couldn't believe it. Here's the video I put up on youtube if anyone is interested, it has some other funny moments in it too:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6opBn26oV4

Some of them happened when someone else was playing and they saved the videos, and not all of them are that interesting, but there's a few pretty funny ones in there.
Theorist
#5 Old 27th Mar 2015 at 1:09 AM
Age of Empires II. Like 90% of the games nowadays, it's now available in Dutch, but they made a huge translation mistake. The animal turkey (for food), they've translated in the Dutch term for the country Turkey instead of the name of the animal.

The gorgeous Tina (TS3) and here loving family available for download here.
Test Subject
#6 Old 27th Mar 2015 at 2:20 AM
I have many many many WTF moments in GTA V. First, today there was an update for GTA online and both of my characters' skin colors changed from white to black. It's also always a WTF moment when a mugger shanks you, takes your money, and drives off in your car. I went on a 30 minute chase to try and get my Zentorno back from this mugger! :D
I've had the same thing happen to me as you, right when a certain mission starts, we will all of a sudden fail it, without even moving lol!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 27th Mar 2015 at 5:28 AM
Trains derailing then automatically getting back on the rail one car at a time, hearses that cross the city when I have more than enough capacity (so dead bodies pile up), intersections that could only be pulled off by self-driving cars, cars that drive through each other or above (or below) roads, and video game cruelty potential are all fun WTF moments in Cities: Skylines. Also, using the Eden Project, I can safely power a city by building sewage treatment plants upstream of a dam and water pumps downstream from the dam and get 1600 MW of electricity when it would otherwise have a flow too low to generate much (or a water level too low to work).

Fun times!

--Ocram

Always do your best.