Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Alchemist
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Oct 2014 at 10:07 PM
Default How do I remove a lifetime reward?
The fact that this is my 3rd thread about this subject ..

Anywho, I wanna remove a lifetime reward. I can't do it through master controller because I just can't find traits and I can't really delete it through testingcheatsenabled true.
I've tried googling it but can't really find something useful. Any ideas?
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 17th Oct 2014 at 10:12 PM Last edited by Kawab : 17th Oct 2014 at 10:30 PM.
You can do it with MasterController.

MasterController >> Advanced >> Traits >> Drop Rewards

Click this link then scroll down and find the "Cheats" one that matches your patch level . It's required for the "Traits" menu to show up.
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#3 Old 17th Oct 2014 at 10:48 PM Last edited by Don_Babilon : 17th Oct 2014 at 10:58 PM.
Look, in your first thread I linked to the MasterController manual; there it says what Kawab already wrote and that you need the MasterController Cheats module in addition. I'm sure you'll figure it out, smart as you are, without creating a whole new website for this.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#4 Old 18th Oct 2014 at 10:27 AM
I think it was a bit hard to figure that out when all you gave me was a long list of what mastercontroller did, and that list is long
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#5 Old 18th Oct 2014 at 10:53 AM
Yes, and I gave you the correct name of the interaction, so hitting ctrl-f in your browser and search for it there instead of google would have been so much faster
But I guess you managed nevertheless, didn't you?