Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Oct 2014 at 11:02 PM
Default Sexy Sims
I keep seeing how MTS cannot offer "adult" content and that I should go to Sexy Sims. But I can't find it. All I can find are really raunchy German sites. I just want the less vanilla, nothing perverse. Link anyone?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 21st Oct 2014 at 11:57 PM Last edited by BL00DIEDHELL : 26th Nov 2014 at 10:50 PM. Reason: Updated link
Here you go.

e: It didn't load, so presumably it's still in maintenance mode for the addition of a TS4 section. But when it's back up, that link is the one you want.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 26th Nov 2014 at 3:42 PM
On MTS, there's some lingerie, but I don't think that's what you're looking for, is it? :P
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#4 Old 26th Nov 2014 at 7:37 PM
We're actually moving it to www.sexysims.info, but the old url is still supposed to work - I'll point out that it isn't :P

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
One Minute Ninja'd
#5 Old 26th Nov 2014 at 10:49 PM
Oh, the new site is so...........red! Very bold!
Mad Poster
#6 Old 26th Nov 2014 at 10:50 PM
wat? It's pink and purple for me!
One Minute Ninja'd
#7 Old 26th Nov 2014 at 11:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BL00DIEDHELL
wat? It's pink and purple for me!

Did you go with the url Nysha posted? When I did, the default is like this site, but all a sharp red where on this site, for me, it's a light blue. Maybe it's a different format you chose? Pink and purple sounds nice, though.
Mad Poster
#8 Old 26th Nov 2014 at 11:19 PM
Yep! Maybe it's a setting I picked ages ago and forgot about? Tbh I've already forgotten what the old layout looked like.

Now I'm just browsing through old downloads and giggling like a 12 year old. Well, that and remembering the sort of dumb shit I got up to with SexySims mods for TS2.
Alchemist
#9 Old 27th Nov 2014 at 8:03 AM
For The Sims 2: can I still download crammyboys mod? You know .. giving the male dolls som junk
Mad Poster
#10 Old 27th Nov 2014 at 5:18 PM
Presumably. I was able to browse through the TS2 downloads perfectly fine.

Actually, it reminds me that after I had to reinstall TS3 I never redownloaded assless chaps and a fetish harness for my giant pervert Sim. This must be rect(lol)ified.
Theorist
#11 Old 27th Nov 2014 at 9:17 PM
It's DEFINITELY RED!! ;D

Life is short, insecurity is a waste of time. ~Diane Von Furstenburg
You don't get out of life alive. ~Jimmy the Hand

♥ Receptacle Refugee ♥
Mad Poster
#12 Old 27th Nov 2014 at 9:29 PM
WHOA okay yeah it's showing as red for me now too. Well that was confusing.
1978 gallons of pancake batter
#13 Old 28th Nov 2014 at 5:47 AM
WHOA okay yeah it's showing as red for me now too. Well that was confusing.
Your browser probably cached the CSS. The pink and purple was a bootstrap default theme, I think.

If gotcha is all you’ve got, then you’ve got nothing. - Paul Krugman
Mad Poster
#14 Old 28th Nov 2014 at 6:05 PM
......Little embarrassing, but I have absolutely no idea what that means. Could you explain it like I'm a developmentally slow toddler please?
One Minute Ninja'd
#15 Old 28th Nov 2014 at 7:51 PM
......Little embarrassing, but I have absolutely no idea what that means. Could you explain it like I'm a developmentally slow toddler please?

Your web browser was displaying the page using formatting information it "remembered" from the old site.
Mad Poster
#16 Old 28th Nov 2014 at 8:06 PM
Ah! Gotcha, thanks.
Alchemist
#17 Old 28th Nov 2014 at 8:14 PM
How do I browse .. adult content? I remember previously that you had to tick some kind of box but I can't seem to find it (I had to make a new one because I had forgotten my username and those 5 steps just messed up)
Top Secret Researcher
#19 Old 3rd Dec 2014 at 9:18 PM

Pandora Sims site reqiure you to register and pay for content that are all free on Sexy Sims. Pandora Sims only made effort to put all those into one package, they are not the creators of the content presented on their site yet they are charging money for it. Clothes are theirs though, but in my opinion Sexy Sims has waaaaaaaaaaay better clothes.