Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Oct 2014 at 6:49 PM
Default Downloads from sims site doesn't work
hey,
I have now tried for so long to get the downloads I downloaded at sims official site, but after i Changed my comuter, none of it works. I can't instal it. It just shows up as a brown box.. I have tried so many things, but nothing seems to work. I have a lot of other stuff that I have downloaded from other sites, and that works.
My thing is, I really love having a lot og toddlers and kids in my gam, and i would love to have walkers and all that cute stuff. But since I can't download it from the official site, I can't use the ones I download from other sites. So, my question is, have somebody made a mods that make me able to use walkers and the babyswing and stuff like that? without having to download it from the official store.
If somebody know what I can do, please tell me! I would be really happy if somebpdy could help me :D
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 2nd Nov 2014 at 5:03 PM
It doesn't make sense if you actually purchased these items you'd want mods to make them work. You should be able to install what you paid for. Make sure you have updated your store patches. If that doesn't help ask over at EA HELP .
Scholar
#3 Old 2nd Nov 2014 at 5:06 PM Last edited by IrishA03 : 2nd Nov 2014 at 5:27 PM.
Unfortunately, if you want mods to give you the item back, that's called pirating, and it's frowned upon even if you paid for the item in the first place. Contact EA like Barbarat said
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#4 Old 2nd Nov 2014 at 5:58 PM
Locked thread