Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Jun 2016 at 5:19 AM
Default Potion ordering
So I have a vampire sim with a very high Alchemy skill, and I decided since the ww pair she lives with brings in enough of a income, that, well, I could give the potions away!
I'm 101Asa on Origin, and I figured if anyone wants a potion, just let me know. She can make just about anything right now.
(I'm guessing it might only work with Supernatural)
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 1st Jul 2016 at 3:35 AM
How does this work? I've never heard of receiving a potion from another user. :x

Now each time when I am wanting I simply recall
It's just the human condition.
Site Helper
#3 Old 1st Jul 2016 at 5:32 AM
I'm not sure myself since it involves being online. But apparently, if you allow your game to log into the exchange, you can send gifts to other players even if you don't want to send your sims.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Mad Poster
#4 Old 1st Jul 2016 at 9:24 AM
A very generous offer. But I can't really see blatantly disobeying my parents' explicit instructions to never accept potions from strangers. Dunno why, now that I think about it, since I never really paid attention to anything else they told me to do or not do.
Alchemist
#5 Old 2nd Jul 2016 at 6:47 AM
Generous indeed, but I don't really think most people here play with the gifting / online features on. But still, thank you for the offer.

Just call me Nikel
Test Subject
#6 Old 26th Jul 2016 at 7:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ghost sdoj
I'm not sure myself since it involves being online. But apparently, if you allow your game to log into the exchange, you can send gifts to other players even if you don't want to send your sims.

That's nice to know. Must be something that came out around Showtime.

Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 9th Aug 2016 at 2:34 AM
Basically, using the in-game gifting feature, I was offering to friend you people and send you whatever potion you solely desire. I have tons of every type of potion, and these are all FREE. I don't want anything sent back for them.
Test Subject
#8 Old 5th Jul 2017 at 10:53 PM
I want a potion or gift box thing now. I'm user Girlyswirl on thesims3.com