Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Jun 2016 at 1:57 AM
Default Request: I NEED STAIRS!
I'm really not sure if this is the right place to put this but, I have a request! Is there any person out there who can make some L-shaped stairs? I have been wanting them for many many years, probably since TS2 and have been looking at various CC sites but have found nothing. Hell even a remesh of the L-shaped stairs form the EA store would work (those are great but they are too contemporary for some of the houses i build). I just need something that isn't plain old straight stairs or those awful spirals.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 23rd Jun 2016 at 2:17 AM
This topic would likely be more successful in WCIF (Where can I find) The regular posters there are absolutely amazing when it comes to finding things. Hopefully one of them may know of some L-shaped stairs.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd Jun 2016 at 2:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by pretenshus
This topic would likely be more successful in WCIF (Where can I find) The regular posters there are absolutely amazing when it comes to finding things. Hopefully one of them may know of some L-shaped stairs.

I have tried there but no one caught the bait. I know for a fact they haven't been made yet so is there a "Please can you make" thread instead of a "where can I find" thread?
Scholar
#4 Old 23rd Jun 2016 at 3:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ericapoe
I have tried there but no one caught the bait. I know for a fact they haven't been made yet so is there a "Please can you make" thread instead of a "where can I find" thread?

Well, if all else fails I guess finding a (hopefully active) creator and messaging them about would be your next best hope.... ->http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=533542
Scholar
#5 Old 23rd Jun 2016 at 3:11 AM
No L-shaped stairs but there are some half-landing stairs by Gosik at TSR. They use the spiral stairs animations though so walking up and down may look a bit off.

The horizon of many people is a circle with a radius of zero. They call this their point of view. - Albert Einstein
Arathea's Area @ TFM's Sims Asylum - TS2 & TS3 Stuff
Field Researcher
#7 Old 23rd Jun 2016 at 3:41 AM
It's not quite what you're looking for, but have you tried making them with the constrainfloorelevation cheat? This guide (about half way down the page) shows how you can make l-shaped, u-shape, and squared spirals.